Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Fɪᴠᴇ - A Lᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ Tᴏ Hɪᴍ 🥀

I always wanted to make him feel special... but every time he wins!
He makes me feel the way that every girl would love to!

"I have got a present for you", she said.

"Chocolates?"
"No."

"Perfume?"
"No."

"Shirt?"
"No."
He began guessing. And she knows he will never get it.

"What's it then?", He asked.
"You once said that you would write a story about us. You would name it 'After' and when I asked why, you said.. That was Sush's life after Ria. Remember?"

"Yeah.." he said nervously.
"And here it is.
For you.
By me.
About us!"

To him it was unbelievable, unexpected, unpredictable and whatever word it would fit. He grabbed it with excitement and began to read it.

------------

One by one he read all the chapters and finally he reached last couple of chapters. He read, "A letter to him!" He was astonished as he continued reading.

(What would she write to him for his special day! How would she express everything in a single letter!? Here it is.. Her Words: )

-----------------------------------------------------------

: This is a letter about my magical feelings for him! It's a little present for his special day!

Hello Baby Sir,
I never thought I could be loved by someone. I was just a messy girl roaming around, with no sort of dreams for the future.
But ever since I met you, To be with you forever became my dream.

I know I have never been a good girl, I always act childish in front of you. I thought that would make you hate me... but nah.

You took care of me like your baby. I'm never gonna lie that you are my whole world or something else that may be Poetic! But all I can say is, Only you can cherish my world, life and future!

And now, there is not even an imagination in my mind of predicting my future without you.
I'm not sure whether I can or cannot live without you. But I don't want anything without you in it.

I'm sorry for all those tortures and frustrations that I gave you all these days.
You held me tight when I was fragile.. you never complained about how much weak I am in handling emotions :⁠'⁠(

Words are not enough to explain about "How only Sush can handle Ria!"