Eʟᴇᴠᴇɴ - Mᴇ Tᴏᴏ 🥀

We come across stones and rocks in search of our diamonds. Until we find it, life sucks.

Now she has to answer!

She ~ I want to reject this, as I rejected all the past proposals. I'm not yet ready for this. But what if I am? Let me conclude.

He ~ "What happened?"
She ~ "Nothing."
He ~ "But you have not yet responded."

(Let me give it a second thought. My brain says no... but wtf is wrong with the heart)
She ~ "Can I ask you something?"
He ~ "Sure."
(Okay I have to answer carefully now:⁠-⁠!)

She ~ "Will you be with this same amount of affection even after days?"
He ~ "Yes I will."
(Oh this is not hilarious. Just confirmation!)

She ~ "We cannot meet often or hang out. We must be concentrated on our own lives. So is that okay with you?"
(How can a boy be happy without meeting often or without physical contact?)

He ~ "Yes we'll not be able to meet often. We cannot talk to each other whenever we need to. Both of our lives are different. We have to understand each other's situations and support our dreams. We are just at the beginning of our careers. More than love, we are gonna concentrate on our careers first. We'll never force or distract each other by expressing our intimacy of missing each other. We will support each other and place our careers first. To me, your career is more important and to you, it will be mine.
I'll not force you to talk to me often or to come and meet me. You have to study hard and that's enough for me. I will take care of you well, you will be my priority and we'll work hard to achieve our career goals. I'll never be a disturbance to you, your life, or your studies. I promise!"
(Can any girl reject him!?)

She ~ "Okay fine, I'm happy that I got you."
He ~ "What? I asked you for a reply, not a conclusion."

She ~ "What should I reply for?"
He ~ "Are you on your senses? What are we talking about and why the heck am I explaining this to you? Just for your answer."

She ~ "My answer is okay."
He ~ "Okay? For what? "
(Wtf does okay mean)

She ~ "To know that, you have to propose me first and then I'll respond."
He ~ "That was all over in the morning. Now it's your turn to respond right:⁠‑⁠X"

She ~ "I'm not gonna reply until you repeat the morning scene. Lol!"
He ~ "This is unfair. I asked will you marry me before hours itself and now what?"

She ~ "Just now you confessed that, this is not because of care but love. So this must be repeated for reconfirmation again. You lied to me in the morning right, so this is your punishment:⁠,⁠-⁠)"

He ~ "Got it.. so I have to repeat my proposal right?"
(How am I gonna manage her throughout my life.. god help me please..)
She ~ "Yes!"

He ~ "I guess I'm calling you by your name for the first time!"
"Rya, I think I am in love with you!"
(What if she says no now... )

She ~ "I need some time, please

She ~ "I need some time, please. I guess we can wait before deciding to get into this. We can focus on ourselves and can conclude this after years after we achieve our career goals."
"I don't love you, we are just friends. But I need you! I want to marry you. I'm not sure what type of feeling this is."

He ~ "No, I cannot act even after this. I can't act like I'm just your friend. Please understand."

She ~ "Yeah me too!"

He ~ " Then why are you hesitating? You too feel the same as I do. So, why don't we sort it out?"
(Just say yes, please.)

She ~ "I'm confused."
(I'm longing to say yes, but what if this leads to misunderstanding? Is he as sure as I am?)

He ~ "You take your time then. But don't take years to accept it okay?!"

She ~ (I can't let him down now. I feel the same way as he does. I need him, I can't be without him after all these.)

"I love you too sush..", she said.

Both of them were so excited about what had happened all of a sudden! They felt so happy that they got each other!

How will the outer world react to this 10 days bond?
Will they criticize her as they did
Every time?!

~To be continued ♡︎