Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ Tᴡᴏ - Lᴏɴɢ Dɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ Lᴏᴠᴇ Lɪғᴇ 🥀

Memories never fade away. Incidents close to our hearts will become our memories.
Every memory will remind us about some beyond-happy incidents!

They both reached home with heavy hearts. Rested for some time and texted each other to know if they were safe.

She recollected all those small and big things that happened on that day. They shared their feelings about the meeting. Both blushed. They were the happiest people at that moment.

Soon they started unpacking all the stuff they presented to each other. There were a few gifts, chocolates, etc. And something more intimate was found.

His clothes! That was a tee. And he had her tee. She hugged it as if he was inside it. She could feel the hug they were into that afternoon. She was able to recollect whatever happened on that day, just by holding that tee close to her.

Those were the unforgettable memories of her. And that tee was close to her heart. She decided that even in the future if they meet, they are gonna exchange clothes. That feeling was so adorable.

To make that one meeting happen, they waited for several months. And after that, they didn't meet often.

They keep up their promise.
"Career first, relationship next! Our love must not distract our career."

They met most probably once in two months. And the same story, he has to travel twice or thrice the time he wanted to be with her!

They miss each other badly every time they see others hanging out. But later they realized "they are not equal to us, our pain, our dreams!"

They waited for each other.. gave preference to their career... never forced each other to change their career path, Only because they are in love. And finally supported each other's dreams!

They were two babies! They were not worried about the outer world

They were two babies! They were not worried about the outer world. They lived their lives, in every possible way they could!

Day by day their love and understanding grew! Got to the mid goals of their career and still, they are in the long distance! That was one beautiful long distance love!

Their story will be a perfect example of "What a couple would make through a long-distance relationship! How sweet it could turn out to be! And how they handled their situations, by being there for each other
Every time!"

~To be continued ♡︎