Tᴇɴ - Tʜɪs Is Lᴏᴠᴇ 🥀

Not everything will happen as it did in the past. Miracles will take time. Even if it is delayed, it will be worth it.

There was a declaration that they would be friends thereafter as before. Both agreed, he agreed with confusion and she agreed with anger.

She left and until evening didn't text him. He was a bit worried that she would be angry. She didn't turn up till evening.

After hours she texted him...

He ~ "Where have you been for so long?"

She ~ "Just had a break from my classes. So I didn't touch my phone."

He~ "Okay. Had your lunch?"
(This was a usual question they ask each other every day.)

She~ "No I didn't. And you?"

He~ "Yes. But why didn't you have lunch?"

She~ "I was not hungry so I had some fruits and skipped lunch."
(She was not hungry but angry!)

He~ "Is that enough? Are you still thinking about what happened in the morning?"

She ~ "No. I was the one who told you not to restart right? Then why am I going to think about it?"
(You ***** how the hell I'm gonna come out of it.)

He~ "Yes yes. I have promised so I'll not restart it. Let us talk about something else."
(Oh no.. how will I restart it hereafter. I'm gonna die before I sort this out.)

She~ "Okay sure. What about your day?"
(You will not restart it? How dare you say that. I'm gonna kill you, if you are not gonna ask me again.)

She was frustrated without reason.

Her pov ~

She never liked any proposals. But this was different. When he proposed she was angry at him. And when he said it's all because of only care and not love, that anger transformed into disappointment.
"Is this not love then? He should have said this is because of love. Why did he object this?"

Her anger doubled up! " Is he f**king kidding me? I'm not gonna leave this. I'll make him express."

She knew both had a sort of emotional connection, when they were worried about their future that day. She knew it was love, but she was not ready to accept it. That was a different feeling for her, but she was not in a stable condition to think it over. And now, she wants him to utter it again.

She to herself~ "Let me make him restart the topic again. This time I'll make him accept that, this is love. Or else I'm gonna kill him without any delay."

Conversations continued:

Other topics were started by him to which she replied without interest. Suddenly...

She~ "You said I cared for you more right? Thank God you didn't say this is love."

He~ "Why? What would have happened if I had told you this was love?"
(Let me know what's on her mind.)

She ~ "Nothing much. I would have told you that I'll think and declare!"
(He is into this now.. thank god)

He~ "Think? So you might have said yes to me?!"

She~ "I'm not sure maybe after I get to know some more clarifications I would have said that."

He~ "What! No no no no. I messed it up!"
(Oh no I must have told her my real feelings. I made a mistake. I should have said love, then she would have accepted it. I thought if I say love she will stop talking to me and so I lied. It was love. No, I need a rewind please.)

She~ "Why what happened?"

He~ "To be frank, I was afraid that you would stop talking to me and ignore me if I accepted that this is love. I was not ready to lose you. So I pretended that this is because of your care towards me. I lied.
This is love! I promise."

His Pov ~ Without any second thought I blabbered whatever that came into my mind

His Pov ~
Without any second thought I blabbered whatever that came into my mind. I would have said this in the morning itself. I was afraid of losing her and so I didn't. But now will she accept this?

Her Pov ~ Wait what! He confessed this is love. This was the exact thing that I thought. Is he so sure about this or is he pretending? How can I trust him? It was me who re-started this and I must end this either with a yes or no. What am I supposed to say!?

She must think well before deciding because, this is gonna be her life and not those overthinking shits that she got frustrated for
Every time!

~To be continued ♡︎