Chapter 28 The End

• Dedicated kay All our followers you guys are awesome

Chapter 28

I sat at my office desk and typed in the password to my work email. It was the same password I had used for my twitter account all those years ago. I smiled to myself and looked at the framed picture I had sitting beside my computer. There I was in the middle, standing with a pair of crutches with my leg wrapped in a cast. On either side were the five boys that changed my life forever. Liam smiled at the camera, looking adorable. Niall was caught mid-laugh at something Louis was saying, his lips twisting slightly with his words. Harry had his arm slung over my shoulder, showing the single star tattoo he had back then. He now had several more. Zayn was standing next to Harry, his smile wide and happy. Squishy was pulling on Zayn's pant leg. This was my favorite picture I had of them. It was the last picture I had before I climbed onto the plane to fly back to my parents in America. Squishy still lived with me in my house, and loved listening to the several albums the boys had put out over the years.

I missed working at Nando's, even if I only worked there for a few weeks. I missed seeing all the boys every day. I was happy for their success. They all had lives aside of me now, but they still called me everyday. I still got to hear their happy voices, tinted with accents and laughter. I was twenty-nine years old now, much too old to love a boyband, but I still loved them.

I loved my five best friends, and my husband, who I had slept by when I still lived with them in London. My husband who was on tour with his four best friends, his brothers.

I loved those boys before I met them, when I was just a silly teenager trying to sneak into a concert, and I love them now. With all my heart.  

The End