35. Protect The Family

Start from the beginning

When Mile felt his Omega's fingers combing through his hair his heart hammered into his chest. He looked up and found Apo smiling at him, warn light brown eyes shining and happy. The Alpha leaned into his Omega's touch as Apo caressed his face. 

"Who's Nuri?," Apo asked softly. Mile looked sheepish, making the Omega smirk. 

"Nawo!" Nolan expressed, bouncing on his little feet, nuzzling his face against his Papa's swollen stomach. 

"Do you two have something to tell me?," The Omega asked, watching his pup kissing his stomach again. 

"I um, I started to call our pup Nuri— It just kinda happened. I saw the name a few years ago, it means strong and I just thought it fit. It's just a nickname, you should be the one to name our pup," Mile said quickly. Desperately hoping his Omega would not be upset with him. He had fucked up enough but he did not want to lie to Apo. 

"Nawo luv!," Nolan chanted, smiling brightly at his Papa as Apo reached to pet him. Mile hated no longer having Apo's hand in his hair but Nolan was being adorable and pretending to bite Apo's fingers. 

"You're right, it does fit. Nuri Phakphum. It works for a boy or a girl. I like it," Apo replied after a moment. 

He really did like the unique name and Nolan was already trying to pronounce it, which showed him Mile had been saying it for a while. Mile looked back up at Apo and the Alpha felt a dire pull towards his Omega. Before he knew it, Mile was moving up on the bed and was slightly leaning over Apo. Those mesmerizing cobalt brown eyes look up at him, filled with emotions but there was no fear there. Mile gently caressed Apo's face and bent forward, his lips stopping mere inches from Apo plush pink ones. 

"Is this ok?," The Alpha whispered. He wanted to be sure he wasn't overstepping the Omega's boundaries. 

The heat of Mile so close, his woodsy scent strong and enticing. Apo could only nod quickly. Mile wasted no time and pressed his lips to Apo's . 

The kiss was soft and gentle. The Omega's whole body was humming. The Alpha's wolf scratched at him, needing more. Mile kissed the Omega again, their lips moved as one. Mile's hand lost itself in Apo's light brown hair as the Omega gasped into the kiss, letting the Alpha depend the kiss. It was slow, filled with intensity, and needy with renewed want. Apo felt alive and his toes tingled as Mile passionately mapped out his mouth. The Alpha's big left hand in his hair, gentle yet possessive. 

He mewled against the Alpha, his left hand caressing Mile's clean-shaven face and neck while keeping his right hand on Nolan. Mile had missed this. His need to devour the beauty in front of him was primal if not maddening at times. Kissing Apo consumed him and made him want to howl. Slowly he ended the kiss and looked at his Omega. Bright heavy lidded eyes, kiss bruised lips and his hair wild. The Alpha caressed his cheek, his thumb sliding softly against Apo's bottom lip. The erotic picture he presented was pure torture. The taste of him on his tongue and lips made Mile hard in his jeans. 

"Poppo!," Nolan cheered, watching them with a goofy grin, breaking the intense and heated moment between his parents. Mile snorted as Apo blushed andreached for Nolan. 

"Come here you," He led Nolan between them and started attacking the pup with raspberries while Apo grabbed one of the pup's feet and pretended to eat them, complete with the 'num num' sounds. Nolan was laughing and squirming between them happy as could be. 

***

Apo was scared. He couldn't deny it. Nolan felt it as the pup stayed glued to him. They had been showed to a comfortable chair in the Judge's chamber where they were about to have the first proceedings and representation of both parties in Nolan's custody hearing.