14. The Result

It had taken almost two weeks before he got the results.

Apo sat at the dinner table with Mile, the Omega’s eye roaming over his tests results. They all came back negative; he was clean and safe. Apo released the breath he hadn’t realized that he had been holding and looked over at the Alpha who was reading the in depth ruling results.

They will be sending your new profession card in the mail. You are officially a house Omega!,” Mile announced, skipping to the good parts of the three page report.

Apo smiled brightly as Mile smirked at him and handed him the papers.

There’s a lot you should read over,” The Alpha suggested.

The Omega just stuffed them back into the envelop; he made a mental note to read them in detail later when he was alone. Mile glanced at the test results page that Apo had wanted to keep separate and saw the pretty
Omega was all clear. Good, Nolan would have his Papa for a long time.

Papa!,”

Nolan was standing in his playpen, holding on to the grid. Apo stood and after he had gotten his pup, he started to pepper his face with kisses. Nolan giggled wonderfully as he filled the house with the sweet noise.

It's time for your bath baby, rubber ducky time,” Apo
sang.

Nolan was all smiles as Apo started up the steps. Mile watched him go, smirk firmly in place.

For Mile having Apo living with him for the past few months had proven challenging for the Alpha. Apo was like an immaculate nester. Everything was always clean and neat. The Omega just knew without Mile having to say anything just how he liked things and Apo for his
part kept them as is. Breakfast, lunch and dinner, were always made from scratch and downright delicious. Mile ate like a damn king and he knew it while gaining
envious looks from coworkers whenever he was able to eat his lunch at the precinct. The laundry was always done. He was never running out of socks or having to wear the same shirt to work for days on end and stink.

The Omega never asked for anything. He always said he had everything he needed whenever Mile would ask.
Apo would be up late at night waiting for him to get home from his weird hour shifts to make sure the Alpha was ok and ate. If Mile had a cut or some kind of ‘wound’, from the hazards of his job, the Omega would patch him up. Mile had learned quickly not to argue. The Omega would fuss till he took care of all the scrapes, cuts, gashes or whatever injury he had. The Alpha couldn’t lie, having the Omega touching him even ever so lightly made his skin tingle; leaving his wolf always wanting more.

Then there was days like this one. He had walked out of his bedroom around eleven in the morning on his day
off, only to stop short as he practically tripped over his own feet at the sight that greeted him. Apo was in the living room, on a yoga mat, bent over forward, hands holding his calves as an Omega on TV did the same while telling the audience to breathe.

Mile couldn’t breathe, not with Apo bent over like that. His perfectly perky round ass aimed right at the Alpha as the Omega lifted one leg straight up into the air.

Mile just about came in his pants. The Alpha had to
backpedal back into his bedroom before he released his breath and palmed his aching cock in his jeans to try and release some pressure.

How many times had he fantasised about the Omega?

Having to watch him do yoga poses was just torturous. He unzipped his jeans, took his cock out while still leaning against his bedroom door. He started to stroke himself, nice and slow. His thumb rubbing the slit, smearing pre-cum that escaped, used it to slick his cock. As the intensity of the feeling rose, he started to really pleasure himself. Thinking of the Omega, bent over,
nude, slick easing down his thighs, begging Mile to touch him.