Chapter 2: Portkey's and Tents

3rd Person POV

Raven had gotten up around the same time as the adults to have a morning shower. Everyone else in the house was still asleep. When he got out, he noticed his clothes and wand were gone. Oh...someone's going to regret this. Raven thought evilly.

He stepped out into the hall, with nothing but a towel around his waist. Ginny and Hermione who were coming down the stairs saw Raven. Their once tired faces were now awakened with a crimson red at the sight of Raven's fit body.

"Little Bird, put on some clothes, you're going to make Hermione and Ginny die of embarrassment." Wren who had walked up to him said. Ginny and Hermione quickly bolted down the stairs.

"That's their problem." Raven said bluntly. "My problem is, someone stole my clothes, mind helping me out?"

"Sure thing." Wren said, waving her wand around Raven. They heard two thumps from downstairs, and Raven's clothes and wand came flying up the stairs, dressing him.

"That's better, thanks Mumma Bird." Raven said, adjusting his clothes. "Let's go see the culprits."Raven and Wren made their way downstairs and saw Ron and Harry on the floor rubbing their heads. "Enjoy your little prank, boys?" Raven asked smirking.

"Uhhh....sorry." Ron and Harry said a little scared.

"If you wanted to see me naked, all you had to do was ask." Raven said smirking. Wren burst into laughter, and the others chuckled.

"Wha-?" Ron and Harry questioned confused.

"I'm kidding." Raven said patting them on the shoulders. "You're not worthy." Harry and Ron weren't sure if that was an insult or a compliment. Raven joined the others at the table, satisfied by his teasing.

"Ron, Harry, don't pull stuff like that on Raven again!" Mrs. Weasley scolded, as they joined the table as well.

"Well, I think Ginny and Hermione enjoyed it." Wren said slyly. Ginny and Hermione blushed even more.

"How can you say that when you stood there so casually with him?" Hermione asked.

"What? I'm his Mother, he came out of me." Wren stated "He doesn't have anything I haven't seen before. I used to change his diapers."

"Are you not embarrassed at all, Raven?" Ginny asked.

"No, should I be?" Raven questioned calmly. "Blame Harry and your brother."

"I think that means he doesn't find you two interesting as females." Wren whispered to Ginny and Hermione. They looked at him a tad bit displeased.

"What are you whispering to them?" Raven asked his mother.

"Nothing." Wren said unconvincingly, going back to her breakfast.

"Don't listen to her." Raven said to Ginny and Hermione. "She's gotten mental in her old age."

"Says the one who told me last year, that I don't look a day over twenty." Wren retorted.

"Yeah, well, looks can be deceiving." Raven countered back.

"You better sleep with your eyes open tonight, Little Bird." Wren taunted.

"Oh yeah? Are you gonna scare the bloody crap outta me?" Raven taunted back. "I'll wear a diaper, so you can change it for old times sake." Wren held back a laugh.

Mrs. Weasley sighed and said. "Like mother, like son."

"I love you, Little Bird." Wren said, smiling at her son.