Chapter 1: Past (P1)

(KENNY POV 829)

The azure blue sky, shun open the people, as they did their everyday tasks. Cooking, cleaning, working it was an endless cycle that could never be broken or so that may be so. But nonetheless, the days went by like normal, how could this be what life was meant to be, was this life at its utmost potential?

I walked over to see that bastard with his family, knocking on their lovely estate, which would make anyone from the underground steal from them.

Shit if I could steal their estate I would, but they were way too powerful and I've somewhat liked his company, but not too much though.

The door opened all the way, and what I was expecting was not, the person I was wanting to see instead some would say he was pretty fat, and I'd most certainly agree with the statement.

"Oh, it's you." He muttered just as he was about to close the door, I pushed the door wide open, making him fall to the ground.

If you saw the look on his face, I'd say he was about to piss himself.

"Of course it's me! Ya scum, I'll tell ya I don't wanna see you as much as you don't wanna see me ya prick." He looked at me with disgust as he stood back up, looking like he wanted to fight me, but as if this bastard could ever do something to me.

"That's enough Rod, how many times must I tell you to stop bickering with one another." I looked over to see the man who had just said that, there he was looking old as ever, as he came up to the both of us, smiling.

"But brother! H-."

"Like I said that's enough let's not argue about some nonsense and enjoy this moment." He said as he looked over to who I was holding my hand, slightly behind me.

"It seems that you brought (Y/N) along with you, wonderful." I let go of (Y/N), as he gently picked him up, lifting him up in the air, and smiling at him.

"I can't believe that he's the same age as Frieda, after all, all I ever hear from Frieda these days that's come out of her mouth is his name." He chuckled softly.

"And you know to think about IT, there is defiantly some resemblance of you in him, he has great exceeding potential than anyone I know, but I can already tell that he'll most certainly be quite the popular boy, he already looks better than you."

"Agreed." Rod, nodded his head, as much as he didn't want to agree with me, that's the only thing he ever liked about me was that rascal of mine (Y/N).

"Hey, Uri! What are you tryna say that rascal is better lookin than me? . . . Well I guess after all he is my rascal." I softly chuckled once I looked at (Y/N) face smiling, as much as I didn't feel like I could take care of him, I did believe that I did care for him.

Uri chuckled as he gave the rascal back to me. Holding him in one arm I entered the estate, letting him go to the ground as I saw Frieda, immediately dawdling up to him with her baby legs, squeezing his cheeks to death it felt like (Y/N) was about to pop.

"That rascal is really close to her huh?" I questioned Uri and Rod who were both now standing beside me, smiling at the scene unfolding as (Y/N) was trying to escape the grasp of Freida Reiss, but she simply wouldn't let (Y/N) go.

"It's funny watching them two, if it was me I'd think that they'd make a lovely couple." Uri softly said.

"Agreed." Both me and Rod, collectively said which made me slightly widen my eyes as this was the first time that Rod Reiss had ever agreed with me on something.

I slapped his back so hard, that it felt as if Rod was hit by a truck.

"HAHAHA I can't believe we both just agreed on something, isn't that wonderful."

Rod glanced over at me with a menacing look, which turned back to his normal bitchy look.

"Just because I don't like you, doesn't mean I don't like your kid, one can hope that your kid doesn't end up like you, or far worse than you?" Rod scoffed.

I put my arm around him, forcing him not to move.

"Me bad? Am I really that bad of a person If I was I'm gonna slit your throat open." I pulled a knife from my back pocket, it defiantly did seem clear that he was fearing for his life.

"Joking!" I let go of him, as he started coughing, going back to his normal state.

"Anyways that's not what I'm here for Uri and Rod, I'm here to say that I'll be out of town for a while with the rascal as well we're going to visit his auntie who's apparently awfully sick." I tipped my hat to them.

"If that's the case then you can go, I hope your sister is feeling all right," Uri said.

I looked over to get (Y/N) but my eyes widen as I looked at what was going on between him and Frieda.

"I ain't sure if this is normal or not but ain't kids like their age, ain't meant to be hugging one another?" I said as I saw them both hugging one another, as I quickly went up to them separating one another, which Frieda reluctantly wanted to let go, doing her best to stick with him.

"Damn this girl is a leech," I muttered to which Uri and Rod laughed at my comment, finally separating them two. Just before I exited the estate, holding (Y/N) hand I looked over to see Frieda waving at him.

"Bye (Y/N)" Frieda said. Those were the most words that all of us have ever heard her say, and of course, it had something to do with the rascal over here.

I nodded finally exiting the household.