Chapter 7-Menace

🦋RAIN'S POV🦋

As we were heading to class the next morning I noticed a big crowd around our faculty.

"What's happening today?Do we have a function that I'm not aware of?"I asked.

"I don't know, let's go and check it out,"Sky said dragging me along with him.

We tried to get through the crowd to reach upfront all I could here was...

"He's so handsome, senior is so hot"

"I'm going to confess to him"

"I like him"

I was now curious to know who this senior was.

We managed to get to the center of attraction.

"P'phayu!"

"I'm looking for a small framed freshman who has big eyes ooh! and he's this tall,"He demonstrated

"I'm not that short,"I protested.All eyes shifted to my direction.He grabbed my hands then started walking away from the crowd.I struggled and freed my hands.

"I'm not going anywhere with you."

"You know P'Phayu Rain?"Linnie who's my crush asked,"So you're the freshman P'Phayu was describing, interesting."

"No I don't know him."

"Last Friday he was in my be...,"I quickly sealed his mouth with my hands.How can he say that out loud so casually.

"Hey Rain why are you covering his mouth? Take your hands off,"Sky said.

"I'm here to collect my fee balance from him..."P'Phayu said.

"Which fee balance,"Linnie inquired.Why does she look so concerned about this issue so much. Does she like me?

"Last week I serviced his car at my garage and he didn't complete the payment,"P'Phayu replied.

I took his hands and dragged him to the washroom.

"What the hell were you going to say back there?What do you want devil?"I ask angrily.

"I told you to talk to your seniors with respect,"He said,"I came to collect the remaining fee as I said back there."

He walked towards me and I stepped back but he kept going.

"I told you it would be expensive and a certain liar said he could pay."

"I'm not a liar,"I defended myself,"You told me it was free it's you who's a bad grown up."

"I never said it was free,I just didn't let you pay with money,"He said.

"But I already gave you what you wanted."

"That wasn't enough."

We were so close to the edge of the sink walls but he kept coming closer.His face almost touched mine at this point.He leaned in and said,"I don't like ill-mannered boys."

"Do you think I...I'm Afraid of you...."I murmured.

I heard some students coming,I pushed him along with me to one of the toilets and locked the door.I didn't want any rumours about us getting out.

"I heard P'Phayu is in the university today."One said

"Yeah,I'm going to ask senior for help on my project that has been rejected four times."

Why did they have to come in right now!