Chapter 11-Twist Of Event

It started drizzling luckily we managed to get home a little bit wet.Once again I was in his bedroom.

"You wanna shower together?"He asked.

"No why would I want to shower with you..."I said.

"Why is your face red are you sick?"He said with a mocking tone as he entered the bathroom.

Why is my face red?Rain what are you thinking about!!Rain!Rain!wake up!How...

My thoughts were interrupted by his calling.

"Rain!can you help me with something in here?"

"Yees."

"How may I help you?"

"Can you scrab my back for me please?"He said in a slow seductive tone.His eyes where fixed on my lips.Why is he doing this to me?

"Okay,"Damn why do I always give in to all his request.The bathtub was half full of water but I could slightly see his thighs.

I took some scrabbing soap and gently massage his broad shoulders.I went down to his waist and slowly massaged it in a circular motion.

"Can you do the front too? Don't be shy remove your clothes and join me"He whispered.

"I'm not shy!"

My heart was pounding so hard.Why did I agree to this.I slowly got into the bathtub and moved closer to him to do his chest.

He closed his eyes halfway,slowly leaned into the bathtub walls and bit his lower lips.
I could clearly see those beautiful eyes were busy fucking me.

Not this move again!I won't make it!

I applied the soap in this chest and massaged it across his chest I came into contact with his nipples that were so hard right now.I stopped and looked up as he opened his eyes slowly.He was so beautiful,his hazel eyes met mine that were lost immersed in his breathtaking beauty.

"Why did you stop,"He asked.

"Nothing, I'll proceed,"I said and went in to the scrabbing.I got to his abs that were shaped into beautiful cubes.I started getting hard.His beauty had me on my knees.I wanted him so bad.

"Rain this isn't the time to get hard! Calm yourself down!"

My body didn't give in to my command,the more I tried to resist the bigger it grew.

"Move a little bit down,"He instructed and I followed.

Shiyaaaa!why is it so hard and big.I don't know how my hands found it's way to his member but I found myself there.I quickly glanced at him met his thirsty eyes.How long has he been staring at me like that?

"P'Phayu...wh...what are you doing?"I stammered.

"I'm not doing anything."

"Why are you...,"I said looking at his lower body that was immersed under the water.

"I want you Rain, I can't control it anymore,"
He said.

"P'Phayu you have someone you like,you don't even like me this is wrong."

"How can someone be so dumb,It's you!I like you.From the moment we bumped into each other at the hallway I fell for you.The moment I saw your body getting inside this bathtub I lost it all, that's why I'm like this,"He said while staring at my body,"You said you like someone who likes someone else,Can I help you forget him? Can you look towards my direction today henceforth?"

"I like you P'Phayu!I said that coz you told me you had someone in mind,"I said shamelessly,"From the moment I saw your perfect face I fell for you.I..."

Before I could utter any word his lips sealed mine kissing me slowly then pulled away,stared into my eyes saying,"I'm making you mine tonight."

He kissed my neck slowly and trailed off to my nipples.He sucked them so hungrily, it's like he's been wanting this for so long I let out a soft groans.

"Nobody is around today, you can scream out my name baby,"He whispered to my ears.His words sent chills down my spine.

He went back to my lips and sucked the lower one gently then barged into my mouth seeking for my tongue, sweeping every corner of my mouth.He let out soft moans while kissing me.I've never seen him like this.It was like he wanted to devour me whole.

"Let's go to the bedroom,"he said.

He didn't let go of my lips he continued kissing me all the way to the bed.He sat on the edge of the bed, spread his legs wide and said,"Show me what that sexy mouth can do."

I went in and swallowed his member whole then started to suck on it so deep.It was so big that I felt it on my throat when I swallowed it.I got to his tip and made circular motion around the small hole, I took my hands and went up and down then went back in again with my mouth.

"Rain.....Rain ..aah"

His lewd cries charged me up increasing my rhythm.He put his hands on my hair and controlled each thrust.I felt his member on my throat everytime he pushed in.

"Rain... I love it when I thrust into your mouth.......aaah...I feel so good baby..."

He came into my mouth.

"You taste good."

He lifted me up and kissed me, pushed me to the bed.Then pulled out a lube, applied it on my entrance.

"P'Phayu I've never done this before I'm scared."

"I'll be gentle."

He started pushing his member in slowly and it was painful.He managed to get a half of it in then he started slamming in slowly.
Then he thrusting in some more.

"Aaaah....aaah... slowly you devil you wanna kill me?"

"Do you know how I've wanted to fuck this ass so bad? How many times I dreamt about it?"

So he's been thinking about it too?

He thrusted in so deep and it was a mixture of pain, pleasure and sweetness.His mouth reached for my nipples and devoured them whole.

aaaah....aaaah .....Phayu..aaah

aaah

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Love In The Rain X VegasPete जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें