Chapter 4-VegasPete

VEGASPETE

We got home safely but I could see that Vegas was so furious and angry.Is he still mad at me  for what I did at the meeting?Or did something happen that I'm not aware of?

"What's wrong?"I asked him.
"You don't know? Lemme show you!"He said while he got up from his seat, picked me up and threw me on his shoulder.He spanked my butt so hard and started walking towards our room.

"Vegas! What are you doing? What did I do?"I cried yet I knew deep down that I wanted this.He then changed his direction and moved towards the Red room.

"Noo-ooo!No!No!Vegas!Not the Red room please!"I cried coz the last time I was there I couldn't sit down for 2 days straight!He fucked me to my near death.

"You know the safe word right?"He sarcastically inquired.

"Yes but you never stop whenever I use it so what's it's purpose!"I yelled.He threw me on the bed and sat on the sofa that was directly opposite the bed.

"Remove your clothes,"He commanded.

"What did I do?"I pleaded, I know he is a monster in bed whenever he's angry.

"During the meeting why did you slip your hands inside my trouser under the table and played that needy look on your face?You even went further to spill wine in your neck then licked it with your fingers seductively while you know what that does to me,"He said angrily glaring down at his member that had now grown so big threatening to tear the trouser.

"But I told you that Porche texted me saying that he was a fake client and we were in danger I couldn't find any other way to get us out of there without being suspicious,"I pleaded.

"Pete there's so many ways we could have gotten out of there but you chose that?You knew what you were doing and that was the least safest method to use yet you went with it,you deserved to be punished.Remove those clothes!"He roared

I removed them so fast I couldn't afford to make him more angry, the consequences would be disastrous.

"Kneel,"he said while he removed his clothes and took the handcuffs chaining me on the pole.

"Vegas please...,"

"Suck it,"He commanded and I followed his instruction.He put his member into my mouth and I sucked hungrily.

"Good boy...Faster,"He said.I loved to see his face during his weak moments and his moans turned me on so much.

"You're so damn good at this....,"

"Pe-te.....aaah,"He cried while I continued to suck his member dry

"Can you swallow please I wanna continue....?"He asked and I nodded so fast coz he tasted so good.

"Aaah...aaah..Pete...Pete.... I'm cu..mm...ing...aaaah..,"He came and I swallowed it all then he continued to thrust inside my mouth.He placed his hands on my head and controlled each thrust to his satisfaction and came again

He moved to the drawer and took out a steel anal plug and a butt ring.

"Vegas please not those...,"before I could finish my words he held my neck back and started kissing me so hard I was lost in the moment while our tongues fought for dominance but he won at the end.His tongue swept my whole mouth and he reached out for my tongue and sucked passionately.He kissed me deeply until I was almost running out of breath then he pulled away and went for my neck and then chest.

"Aaaww!"I yelled while I felt his teeth under my skin,"You want to taste my blood now?"

He didn't stop he went to my nipples sucking back and forth  with a circular motion

"Aaah...aaah...,"I cried from all the pleasure
One of his hands was on my other nipple while the other one was gently stroking my member.He took the butt plug and applied some lube then slowly put in in.

"Ah.... that hurt be gentle!"I screamed as he took out the vibrator and slowly placed it around my nipples.I was lost in all the pleasure that was flowing in my body.

"Aaah...I'm going to cu....,"Before I could say it Vegas took his thumb and covered the hole in my member.

"Aaaah... what are you doing?Let go ......aaah,"

"Say please....,"He commanded while his eyes fucked me.How did I fall for such a horny man.

"Please...aaaah...aaah,"I cried he let go and took my member into his mouth and begun to suck hungrily, I couldn't hold on anymore I released into his mouth and he swallowed them all.

"You taste good,"He said while he whipped the coner of his mouth with his thumb,he untied me and proceeded to the sofa.

"What are you doing?"I asked with a confused look displayed on my face.

"We're done here,"He said firmly.

"But...But..I want more,"I stuttered

"Then beg me,"He said with a smirk.

"Vegas please...,"

"I said beg me,"

"Vegas please I want you,I need you inside me right now, please fuck me...,"I cried shamelessly.

"Good boy,"He said standing up and took me to the bed and tied my hands with his belt.He removed the plug,took the lube and poured some on his finger.He begun to slowly tread inside me then he went deeper  .....deeeper

"Aaaaah...."

"You're so ready,"He grinned as he took out his fingers that were so wet.He took the lube and poured some on his huge member then started thrusting in slowly while looking deep inside my eyes like he was waiting for some signal.

"Stop playing and fuck me like you always do,"I bursted

"You're so naughty, If you repeat what you did today again I'll fuck you like this for the rest of the week,"He said ramming inside me

"I'm so...aaaah,"before I could finish my statement he started slamming in so fast the way I liked it.

"Aaaah....Pete....why are you so damn sweet,"

"Aaaah...aaah..Vegas slow down..,"

"I thought you liked it rough...aaaah,"

"Ve....ga..s please.."He was deep inside me and I couldn't take it anymore the pleasure was too much.Seeing Vegas so vulnerable,moaning and on top of me like this turned me on completely it was driving me crazy
We got drunk in it and all we could do is moan each others name the room was filled with Vegas .......Pete .....

We went for so many rounds that I lost count.

"Pete,why are you so tight and sweet...,"Vegas said as he passed out on top of me while I closed my eyes passing out too

,"Vegas said as he passed out on top of me while I closed my eyes passing out too