Chapter 6-Sky

I got home safely and thank God my mom wasn't back from the trip.I went to my room and laid down for a while.

"Rain!Rain!"I heard my mom's voice from a distance.I opened my eyes slowly.I had fallen asleep.She knocked on the door and before I could answer she barged in and hugged me tightly.

"Mom....err..mom...I can't breath....", I said struggling to escape her tight grip.She is the most beautiful,loving,kind and hardworking person that I know of.She's my world and I'm her everything.

"Guess what happened,"She asked me with her face lit up.

"What happened mom?"I played along.

"I've been nominated for the Best Series Director of the year!"She exclaimed.

"Really? Congratulations! You've done it again!"

She has won this title three consecutive years.I'm so proud of her.She's been in the Bl Entertainment industry for ten years now and finally she's getting the recognition she deserves.

"So what will I put on this year?Stannie has also been nominated you know how she'll try to out do me when it comes to dressing but I'm the queen of fashion she won't even come close,"she bragged while getting up , modelling around my room like it was some kind of runway.

"Nobody can surpass my mom, you're the blueprint,"I motivated her.

"How was your day? what did you do while I was away?"

"Nothing mom just studying and preparing for my project."

"I told you to go out more often interact with different people, have fun!Okay, I'm going to prepare lunch go wash up then come down,"She said,got up and headed out.

I received a message shortly after she left and guess who it was, Phayu!I hate that guy what does he want?

"Did you get home safely?"

Why does he ask? How does that concern him?I texted him back and told him not to ever text me again.I got a second text but it was from Sky this time.

"Red.Home!"

This was our secret code.I knew right away that Sky was in danger and needed my help .

"I'm going over to Sky's mom,"I told my mom and dashed off.

I headed over to Sky's place so worried.I hope it's not his ex again.That bastard has put him through hell.I parked my car and ran off upstairs.I could hear some noises from a distance.

I took out his spare key,opened the door and saw his ex on top of him trying to undress him and Sky was struggling to release himself from his cage.He was crying...

"Rain...Rain.,.Help me..."

I was so furious that I took the bat that was by the door and hit him so hard on his back.He fell besides Sky who was crying uncontrollably.He looked so scared and helpless.

I hugged him,comforting him.I called the police who took away his ex who passed out.Sky soon calmed down and fell asleep in my arms.I felt sorry for him.He's been through a lot.He looked so relaxed and calm in his sleep.I stayed with him till evening when he woke up.

"How are you feeling right now?"I asked

"I'm good, thank you for coming over,"He said with a low tone.

"I'll always be here for you,"I said and gave him a warm hug.I called my mom telling her I was going to stay over at Sky's place for the night.

I tried reading his favorite comics book to cheer him up,played games and soon he was all good and back to being the cheerful guy I know.I didn't want to discuss about what happened today coz I knew he was still hurt so bad, didn't want to hurt his feelings more.I wanted him to be the one to be open and talk to me about it so I gave him his space and waited.

We played until late night then fell asleep so happy and tired.

I was woken up by a sweet aroma that filled y nostrils.Sky was making us breakfast.I jumped off the bed,washed up then sat down waiting for my breakfast.

"Good morning,"He said with a bright smile.

"Good morning, how are you feeling today?"

"Yesterday Gun came over saying that he just wanted to talk and apologize for everything he put me through so I let him in but he started getting violent with his words and I new something was off that's why I sent you the message... I let my guard down...,"He stuttered.

"It's okay,He got a warrant and I made sure that a court order that says that he should not be 30 metres close to you was issued,"I reassured him.

"Thank you Rain,"

"Let's eat...eeer.. before I forget why did you post Phayu's photo on my wall?"

"Me? I did not..,"He said as he sped off

"Come here Sky,who else has access to my phone and password....,"I said running after him.