Chapter 22-Wrong Move

Phayu's pov

Time passed by so fast,it was already mid-day.The sun was scorching.Rain seemed to be having a deep conversation with my dad,Pete.They bonded so fast turns out they have a lot in common more than I thought,three people whom I love so much were around me having a good time and making the best memories.

My thoughts were brought to a halt when my dad's phone rang.He picked up but his expression changed suddenly, something was up.

"Okay, I'll be there!"He said while getting up.

"Venice, take Rain to the safe house and stay put until we get back to you okay?"

"What's wrong pa,"I questioned.

"Just get to the safe house first, I'll explain everything later!"He commanded,his eyes were blood shot right now.The last time I saw this look was when we had a blood war for Wanakipth territory.

"Okay pa,"I said,"let's go Rain."

I led Rain to the car that we came in with two bodyguards then left pa behind.

"I knew it something was wrong,"Rain remarked.

"Everything will be okay don't worry,"I consoled him while placing one of my hands on top of his, giving him a reassuring smile.

VegasPete pov

Pete's pov
"Vegas what's wrong?"I inquired

"They made a move while we were away just like you predicted Nnanat attacked our base at Lilaranka, we need to strick back now or else Sarankanti territory will never be under our control ,"He said angrily.

"That bastard! Always predictable and stupid asf! Attacking from behind always!"I shouted angrily.

"Lunar gather all our weapons and men we are meeting in Lilaranka in an hour,"Vegas commanded on the phone .

"He took it so far, how could he attack us in our own home?He didn't get the message last time huh?"I asked in disbelief.

"He will this time round,"Vegas said.

We drove for about an hour and got to Lilaranka.Our men were all ready and buckled up ready for war.

"It all ends today, after this attack no one will dare mess with us again!We are going to put those bastards in there place and remind them who the boss is!"Pete shouted.

"Yes!"they said stamping their feet.

"Soldiers,we are going to war and victory is ours!"Vegas said.

"Ours!ours!ours!"they shouted as they shot their guns in the air.

"We are gonna give them a taste of their own medicine,we are taking this war to their den,Let's move boys!"Pete commanded and everyone dispersed to their various stations.

"Will the kids be okay? Pete was still concerned.

"Yes,Mana is with them and four other bodyguards."

"Then they're in safe hands, let's roll baby,"He said kissing my cheeks and leading the way to the car.

"I can't wait to get my hands on that bastard!"Pete cursed.

"Easy their baby,we made a promise to our boy."

"Ooh, I forgot about that."

Vegas took the walkie talkie

"Boys we are attacking from the tunnels going upwards and stick to the plan are we clear?"

"Yes sir!"they all said in unison.

We've been waiting for this moment for so long.we just needed him to make this one wrong move for us to have an excuse to invade and take over his territory.He's probably drinking and having all types of girls surrounding and entertaining him.He won't see us coming nor see what's gonna hit him this time.