Chapter 17-Abyss 1

"Put me down!"I protested trying to escape his big arms but my words fell on deaf ears.He flung the door open with his legs,threw me to bed then headed for the drawer.

"Wh....aa.. what are you looking for?"I asked.I didn't get any response.He just kept on digging.

"Finally,"He said lifting up a spanking paddle.

"Oh hell no!we ain't doing that P'Phayu..."I said trying to reach for the door but he grabbed me by the shirt, dragging me back to bed.He sat down and flipped me over on his laps.

"What are you doing?I said as soon as I felt his hands trying to undo my trouser.He didn't respond he just took his belt and tied my hands to the front then proceeded with his previous actions.

Pa!I felt a sharp pain in my butt but it kinda felt good .

Pa!pa!pa!

"Aaaaah.."I screamed.

"When will you learn to keep this smart mouth shut?"He said tracing my lower lips with his thumb seeking for entrance into my mouth.

"Suck it!"He commanded.

I didn't even hesitate, I just followed his directives strictly without any questions.

"Rain why would you do that?"

"Pa!"I felt another smuck on my butt but it was his hands this time.

"Mmmmmh,"I moaned while sucking his fingers deeply.

"Tonight I'mma teach you what to keep secret and what to let people know,"He said as he turned me over.

He took out the cuffs but went for four this time instead of two that he always uses.I could feel that tonight was gonna be a long night for me.

"I'm sorry P'Phayu, I didn't mean it,"I begged knowing how rough he can be when he's angry.

"It's Venice tonight,"He replied with an evil smirk.I've never seen that type of smirk since we started doing this.What was he planning to do to me?

"Why are you so angry?I didn't do anything bad that deserves that kinda energy VENICE,"I stated firmly.

"Huh,"He sighed,"Did you actually listen to yourself back there?I even gave you a sign to stop but you still proceeded.Don't worry baby,I'll make tonight unforgettable that everytime you hold a conversation about us it will just replay in that beautiful brain of yours."

"P'Phayu what are you going to do to me?"I inquired.

He undressed me,got hold of my left hand and tied it up on the bed and did the same thing to the right one.He proceeded to my legs and did the same thing.

He stoop up and started staring at my body downwards coming up.I could see his eyes were burning with lust.Looked like he wanted to fuck me to death.I kind of enjoyed it.Just thinking about that sent chills down my spine that my member started getting up.

"Ooh you like this huh," He said with a grin.

"No... ..P'Phayu..."I stammered.My mind was telling me no but my body,this damn body didn't want to cooperate.

He started tracing my legs with his soft pink lips... I felt chills and goosebumps all over my body every time he kissed my legs climbing up to my thighs.

"Aaaah... P'Phayu....aaahh....."My moans grew louder.I wanted to grab his body,trace every inch of it with my fingers but I couldn't.I was chained up.

He finally got to my member and looked up straight into my eyes.

"Wh...aaat are you doing,"I asked amid my heavy breathing.

He didn't respond just went ahead and swallowed my hard member into his mouth.

"Aaah....aaaah..."

He was so good with his mouth and hands that my body couldn't withstand it.I kept on moving up and down rhythmically. I couldn't take it anymore. what can't he do?

"P'Phayu I'm co....."

Before I could finish my statement he increased his speed.Does he want to kill me or something?I was lost in this sensation that my body couldn't hold it in anymore.My mouth kept on moaning and calling out his name.

"Aaaah....aaah...aaah.."

I came.

Alexa play Call Out My Name by The Weeknd.