Chapter 12-Sweet Sensation

I  couldn't control my voice anymore.I kept on moaning his name out loud.With each moan he thrusted deeper.I couldn't take it anymore.

"I want......to...co...."

He took my member by his hands and  rhythmically moved up and down.I've never experienced so much pleasure like this before.He slammed deeper and faster.

“Aaaaah...Rain..... Rain.... You're so sweet...."

Seeing him frail and helpless like this sexed me up to the point of breaking.Our bodies slammed against each other.The room filled with our cries moaning each others names.

"Phayu..."

"Rain..."

We came at the same time.

"Now it's your time to ride me,"He said with a naughty smirk.

"I don't know how to..."

"I'll teach you... come here,"His eyes pointing at his laps.I went and sat there then he lifted me up and slammed his member in.

aaaaaaahhh......

"I'll teach you how to be the best rider,"He said looking into my eyes then kissed me.

I found myself moving up and down on top of him.Then in a circular motion.

"You're good at this..."He whispered.

"P'Phayu I want you to fuck me..."I said as I kissed his neck. I wanted him to own my body.I wanted him deep inside me.

"Such a tease, come here."

He held onto my waist with his left hand controlling my movements.He thrusted inside me so hard and fast.I moved up and down and met his big,hard member.Then he switched up swiftly and came on top of me, placing his right hand to my throat and choked me a little bit.It felt so good I wanted him to keep going, slamming inside me without mercy.

"I like you P'Phayu...aaah"

"I like you  Rain...."

He kissed my neck and left hickeys all over it like he was claiming his territory.

"Repeat after me,Rain belongs to Phayu only,"

Before I could repeat his words he thrusted inside me again,harder and deeper.

"Aaaah...Rain belongs to P'Phayu only..,"

After hearing this he unleashed all his powers on me.He turned me over and bent me over,my ass displayed out for him

"I love this view..."He stated

"You're all mine,"He said roaring thrusting deep inside me.

"Aaaaaah...Phayu..?"

"Who do you belong to?"

I was lost in this sensation that I forgot to answer him.

"Who?"he said as he slammed into my body

"Aaaah... I'm yours .. .I'm all yours...."

My body couldn't hold it any longer I came while my legs were still trembling and shaking P'Phayu was still thrusting and moaning on top of me his moans aroused the monster in me and I started pushing back and fourth to meet him halfway.His eyes lit up at the sight of my ass shaking up and down in his member.

"Aaah...my naughty boy..."he cried.

"Aaaaaaahhh...."

"Aaaaaaahhh..... Rain...."

He came and collapsed on top of me.