Chapter 24-Payback

Rain's pov

After a short while we arrived, I was kinda  under the weather maybe it was my motion sickness kicking in.Phayu got out of the car,held the door for me then helped me up the stairs.

"Where is he pa?"he bursted out as soon as he got sight of his dads.

"Hi son,we are back from the blood war safe and sound thanks for asking,"Pete said sarcastically as he continued peeling his apple,"We taught him better than this,didn't we?"Pete asked Vegas in a snarky tone.

"Sorry Pa, I'm just angry about what he did to Rain,"I said giving him a hug.I turned to my dad Vegas and hugged him tightly too.

"What about us?Our HOME? Ain't you angry about that too?Is he really ours?"Pete turned to Vegas jokingly

"I'm glad that you came back to me in one piece pa,"Venice stated.

"Ooh!Rain you don't look good Come here,"Pete said opening his arms wide hugging Rain firmly.

"I missed you so much Rain."

"I missed you too pa, I'm glad you're all safe."Rain responded

"Huh,"I sighed in disbelief,"Pa am I really his son?"Venice asked Vegas.

"I got you,"Vegas said while spreading his arms and holding onto me,"I'll always miss you the most."

"Mmmmh,"Mana interrupted the family recap moment,"We are ready boss."

"Okay, Let's go."

Vegas hugged Venice over the shoulder and made his way towards the direction that Mana went in.Pete dragged me by the hand following their trail closely.What was ready?

"Rain!Rain!Rain!"I heard Pete's voice from a distance.My mind was out of the living's world roaming around the ambers.

"Yes!"I answered abruptly .

"We're here."

Nannat was chained upsidedown bleeding profusely.What had they done to him.I slowly turned my head away from the dreadful sight.

"He's still soft..."Vegas remarked.

"Don't tease him,he's still new to this world,"Pete interrupted.

Venice walked towards me took my hands, looking straight into my eyes searching asking if I was okay.I wasn't okay but I didn't want to worry him.I had accepted Venice for who he was his parents too.I had to learn to get used to such sights.

"I'll be good, don't worry,"I told him as he walked back to his dads side.

"He's all yours we'll be waiting down the hall okay? Vegas said while patting Venice's shoulder.

"Let's go Rain,"Pete said

"P'Phayu are you gonna kill him?"

He strode towards me and stood in front of me staring for a while.His dads walked out of the room to give us time to work out our issues.

"I'll be down in a bit Rain,If we let him go he'll do something worse to you,me or my dads furthermore this is how this world works"He calmly stated looking deep into my eyes.

"Is this your first time?"

"No baby you don't want an answer to that."
He said as he gave one of the men a sign to come over.He planted a soft kiss on my forehead then  instructed him to take me downstairs.I kept on looking back thinking if I was ready for this kind of life. Would it be too much for me to endure?