Chapter 31-Forever Mine

❤Rain's POV❤

Something's off but I can't quite wrap my fingers around it.I pace around my room from one corner to the other trying to jog my brain about what was happening,still I had nothing.

Yes,ladies and gentlemen that's our Rain.

Or is it Vegas's birthday and pa planned to surprise him that's why he sent him and Venice on an errand to buy time to set up the place?Or is it Venice's birthday?No we celebrated his early last month.I'll just settle with the former.

Really Rain?Again people,that's ours.

I took out the white suit out placing it on the bed and staring at it keenly,it was so  beautiful.No doubt,Pete has taste__Still I can't get the question out of my mind

"What the hell is happenning?!"

"Maybe I should take a shower...a cold one?Yes,maybe that will awaken my senses."I comfort myself.

I went to the bathroom for the second time in a span of two hours!I turned on the shower and stood there for a while trying to clear my mind.Then it hit me,I can call Venice!Yes,he wouldn't keep me in the dark about what's going on,would he?psst!can never be him.

I put on my bathrobe and make my way to the bedroom.I reached for my phone and dialled his number.It rang for a while but he picked up eventually.

"Heey,Look who's finally up!"he says in a cheerful tone.

"Hey,where are you?A lot is happening  here at home.What's the event?"I say closing my eyes praying for an answer.

"Greetings is  a thing?And what do you mean?"

"Don't play dumb with me P'Phayu,What's up with the decorations?"

"Babe,don't tell me you didn't get the info that mom is coming over with some family members too?"

"I did but it's too much don't you think?And don't pull the "she's a queen" card on me coz I ain't falling for that.Something's going on right?Is it Dad's birthday?You and Pa are trying to throw him a  surprise party,yeah?"I say whispering the last sentence.

"Rain....the phone's on loud speaker.Just... get ready,mom is almost there and I'll be home in a few,I'll explain everything later."

"Fuc..sorry pa didn't mean that but Venice explain wh..."

"Later baby,I love you."and with that he hung up on me,fricking me?He must be having a death wish or something.Breath in Rain...Out...Today it's all about my mom and us,don't let this ruin the mood.

I take the suit from the bed and start doing the fitting.After a few minutes I'm done and it fits me so perfectly,like it was specifically made for me.How did pa know my size?Drowning in my thoughts I hear a knock at the door.

"Come in."I say my eyes still fixed on the mirror.

"Looking good."I know that voice...Sky!!

"Skyy!"I gasp as I turn heading towards him giving him a warm tight hug it's been a while since I saw my best friend.I missed him so much.

"I missed you so much Rain."

"I missed you more Sky."I respond back as I pull away slowly looking into his eyes

"You look so handsome and Pretty but we gotta work on that hair."He says gesticulating with his hands.

"Okay wait but why are you here Sky."I recall I've never mentioned this place to him and since the gang war,I've not been communicating frequently with him fearing that he may be hurt by our rivals when they know of our connection.

"I should be the one whooping your ass right now,How could you keep this from me huh?Your mom coming to see P'Phayu's parents and you don't fucking tell me..?"

"Hold on,who told you__was it mom__Definitely her and where did you take my Sky?!When did you start cussing?"The Sky I know wouldn't cuss that much unless he was super angry.

"A lot has happened but today is about you so why don't we focus on that?"huh?He was avoiding my question.I narrow my eyes looking at him deeply trying to get in his head like I always did but it didn't work,he was dead silent.

"Come,have a seat."He says.I sit down and he starts styling my hair.

"And...we...are...done!"he exclaims and I get up heading for the mirror.

"Boy...when did you get into beauty school?"

He had combed my hair half way down and left a  falling string from both side,this look suited me more,bringing my features to life.I felt two pairs of arms wrap around me.I looked through the mirror and came into contact with Sky giving me a wholesome hug.

"Fort's head turned out to be a good maniquinn for my practice."

"I see...now I know where the cussing comes from."

"Oh Please!"He says rolling his eyes."I missed you so fricking much and you can't imagine how happy I am to see you."

"I missed you too."I say taking my hand on top of his.

I hear a chime from his cellphone,he dives into his pocket to fetch the phone.He stares at it for a second then lets out a big sign of relief then lets me go.

"Let's go down,Everyone is almost here."

"Who was that?"

"Nothing important."He brushes it off.

We make our way down and all the busy bodies who were downstairs are no longer there,weird.

"Where's everybody?"

"Let's go to the back,"Sky suggests.I nod and follow his lead.It's dead silent,everything is still.

I lean close to Sky,"where's everybody?"

"I.don't.know."He stresses.

We get closer to the opening of the backyard that pa was decorating earlier and I hear the piano start playing,with my small strides I get a closer view of the place

"Pa is gonna love this,best birthday ever."I whisper to Sky...who is now gone..

Once again ladies and gentlemen,let's give it up for the dumbest person alive...

I draw in closer and see some familiar figures,they are getting up,okay what's happening??I look closer to see ....Mom?Uncle?Aunty?

Sorry for the long wait...It may contain some errors and loops but I'll go over it and correct it.

For those who were patient and waited for the update without creating a fuss...thank you... lots of love ❤️❤️❤️