Chapter 14-Where are you?

Unedited

"I gotta head to work, I'll see you in the evening.Laters baby."He said dashing off.

"Have a lovely day!"

I wandered around the house.It was gigantic with an elegant design,must have cost a fortune.How rich is he? How can he own such a big house at his young age?

I went back to the house, tried watching but couldn't find anything interesting.I decided to get some sleep.

I woke up at noon so tired and hungry.I made my way to the kitchen to prepare lunch for myself but ended up making some for Phayu too.

After I was done I packed them together and headed over to his workplace.
After a few blocks an old man stopped waved at me to stop by.

"Hello young man I'm new to the neighborhood and I would like to buy some groceries can you drop me off at the nearest supermarket if you don't mind?"

How could I reject an old, innocent man?

"Hop in grandpa,"I responded with a bright smile.

I drove past a few more blocks that's when I heard a gun cloak.I turned to look at the old man who was now pointing a gun at me.My hands started shaking vigorously.

"What.. are you doing?!!"I shouted at him.

"Stop the car!"He commanded.

Movement was scarce in this area.I saw another man heading towards us with a bike.He stopped besides our car and tried opening the door to the driver's seat.

"Come out!"He shouted.My heart was pumping so fast.

"Open the goddamn door!"The old man commanded while moving the gun closer to my head

"What do you want from...,"before I could finish my words I heard a hard blow behind my heard and I passed out.

Phayu's pov
I tried calling Rain during my lunch break but he didn't pick up.This is unlike him,I started getting worried and decided to head back home to check on him.

When I got there everything seemed normal.Did he go for a drive?But why wouldn't he pick up my calls?
I heard my phone buzzing but the call was from unknown number.

"Long time no see Venice,"The voice on the other end said.

"Who's this?"

"Ouch!...You forgot me so fast, that kinda hurts."

"What do you want Nannat?"

"Since I couldn't get hold of you or your dad's I found a little bird that is quite precious to you, say hi."

"P'Phayu save me! P'Pha..."

"Did you hear that?"

"Nannat you have a lot of guts to kidnap Rain.If anything happens to him I promise you and your next generation will be gone.You have 30 minutes to bring him back safe and sound, Don't let me find him by myself!"

"Easy there boy, like father like son, Can't you even ask what I want?If you want your lovely boyfriend to come back safe tell your dad's to get out of my territory!"

"You're not worthy to negotiate with me Nannat, If  anything happens to Rain,If I find even a scratch on him you're dead,your time starts now!"

I hang up the phone and called my dad.The last time I acted alone he went all out on me and told me to let him know first whenever any issue arises.

"Pa, Nannat has Rain."

"Stay where you are, don't do anything we're on our way."