Chapter 9-Keep Your Distance

🦋RAIN'S POV🦋
That evening while I was driving home flashes of Phayu's images in the bathroom kept on popping on my mind.I couldn't get him out of my head.

My heart beats so fast whenever I think of him.This was a strange feeling, I've never felt this way before.

I got home so early and did my homework, mom was on another business trip.I was all alone again!

I prepared my dinner and headed off to bed I couldn't sleep all I could think about was Phayu why?!?!

"How can someone be so perfect?He's super rich,has the brains,body and let's not talk about what his mouth can do.."

"Rain! wake up! He's your rival, how can you have such thoughts about him!"I said slapping my head so hard.

I calmed myself down then dozed off.

I got ready for school the next morning as usual and drove off.When I got there I saw Sky who looked terrified.I stepped out and headed towards his direction.

"Eeh ..Sky what's wrong?"

"He's...back Rain,"Sky stammered.

"Who?.. who's here?"

"G....Gun.."
Sky was beyond terrified now.What is that bastard doing here.He didn't learn his lesson last time?

"Where is he?"I asked him.He pointed towards our school cafeteria.What was he doing there?

"Stay here I'll be back okay,"I assured Sky and strode towards Gun's direction.He was all alone.

"What are you doing here you bastard!"I roared.

"Heeeeey Rain, I'm not looking for trouble, I'm just waiting for my sister,"He said in a remorseful voice.

"You think I'll buy that crap? I'm calling the police!"

"She's a Professor in your faculty Mrs.Sarakanti she told me to wait for her here...eeer....I'll call her if you don't trust me."

"I don't,call her!"

Mrs.Sarakanti is an elegant,well groomed lady that I doubt if she's related to this douchebag.I stood firmly and waited for his "sister"to come.After a short while I saw Mrs.Sarakanti heading towards our direction.

"Please don't tell her anything about the police,Sky and I,"He pleaded.

"So she doesn't know that she has a devil in form a brother? She's so unlucky and I'm doing this for her sake not yours! She's a well respected professor here,next time you can wait for her outside school, Stay out of Sky's eyesight or else we gonna have a huge problem and I won't forget to inform her this time round!"

I heard her footsteps getting closer and turned around with a bright smile on my face.

"Hello Rain,"She greeted me with a broad warm smile,"You know my brother Gun?"

"Hello.Yes,I was just saying hi I'll be taking my leave now, have a lovely day Mrs.Sarakanti."

I went to Sky who was still puzzled.He calmed down after I explained to him why Gun was there.

We walked silently to class and met Linnie halfway.Surprisingly I don't feel anything special for her as I previously did whenever I saw her.Why?

"Hello Guys,"She said

"Hello Linnie and I gotta go,"I replied and rushed out of there.She looked so surprised and confused as I walked out.I was surprised at myself too I don't usually do that.

School hours ended it was busy as usual but I managed to get through it.

"Sky,Rain,"I heard a voice calling behind us.We turned in unison and saw Linnie running towards us

"We're having a night party at Sumeria's place tonight and every pretty girl, handsome seniors are gonna be there and some special guest too,here's the invitation don't miss out!"She said handing us the cards then left.