Chapter 28-You're Mine

Phayu's pov

"The movie was awesome!"Rain remarked as we headed back to the car

"It was kinda exaggerated and over hyped,I expected more."Vegas said plainly

"Exactly!"I added,"What's with the suspense are they planning to make a sequel?"

"Really guys?It was amazing!"Pete said

"Naah,It should have ended with Fast 5."Vegas stated.

"And Gat didn't die? How?I bet they're gonna bring Cena back in the next sequel."

"And what's with them giving Statham 3 minutes screen time?"Vegas questioned

"I'm not going to let y'all negativity spoil our mood,"Pete said caressing Rains head softly,"If I hear any negative comment about the movie y'all are gonna get the best of me,you may even sleep on the couch tonight."That was clearly directed to pa.

"And..."I started before pa sealed my mouth with his hands.

"I ain't sleeping on no couch boy."

We arrived safely it was already past 10 o'clock.My dads bid us goodnight and went straight to their bedroom.

"Can we rewatch Tharntype?"

"Yes,is something troubling you baby?"Anytime Rain wants to rewatch Big Bang Theory or Tharntype it's either something is deeply troubling him or he's completely down.

"How do you think mom will react?"He asked.

"Oh!My poor baby It will be okay.Don't overwork yourself,"I comforted him,"Come let's watch Tharntype."I said holding his hands walking into the living room.

We were only in episode 6 when Rain fell asleep in my arms.He was beautiful in his sleep,so peaceful.

"Thank you for coming into my life,"I whispered planting a soft kiss on his forehead.

I took him in my arms then climbed up the stairs to our bedroom.I placed him on the bed covering him with the duvet.I got up reaching for the other side of the bed to rest suddenly I felt his warm hands grab my arms.

"Don't go, Don't ever leave me P'Phayu,"He mumbled.

"I'm here to stay,"I whispered back.He pulled me back in hugging me tightly.I escaped his embrace and looked at him closely.He slowly opened his eyes halfway.That look in his eyes sent chills down my spine he looked so hot.I wanted to devour him whole,I wanted him wrapped in my arms,my heart,body and soul craved for him but he was tired and sleepy I had to turn my horse down.Before I could finish roaming around my thoughts.I felt his hands wrap around my neck pulling me into his lips.He kissed me passionately while massaging my neck ponderously.He let out a low moan and that was the end of me,I couldn't hold it in no more.

I tore his shirt off,starting to explore his body.He was the only one who made me this weak.I crave for him every moment.I went into his neck smothering and biting lightly making him gasp for more.The sound of his moans drove me crazy making me rise and erupt like a volcano.

I pulled out searching into his eyes,"What did you do to me Rain?"

He leaned close to my ears and whispered"I made you mine."

He looked at me lust full in his eyes,he knows what that does to me, he's familiar with the monster that look unleashes.I went back in, Kissing and exploring every inch of his body with my mouth and hands.

Hello guys,thank you for reading,I appreciate your comments,follows and votes.This is my first fanfiction and only two chapters remaining. How is it so far?