Chapter 13-He's Gone

Unedited
"Waky waky,"I heard his voice from a distance then felt a warm kiss on my forehead.

"Heeey,"I responded with a soft raspy voice.

"How was your night?"

"Fantastic and yours."

"Very peaceful and beautiful baby,"He replied with a deep sexy voice,"You're so beautiful while sleeping."

I opened my eyes narrowly that were met by his hazel eyes,his ponytail was down.He looked more handsome with his hair down.He bit his lower lip and stared at my lips like he wanted to devour them.This move made my heart beat fast and cold sweat started forming on my forehead.

"Your cheeks are  so red are you blushing?"He teased me.

"No they are not,"I protested.

He moved closer to me and pat my head gently.

"Thank you for last night, you're amazing,"He said.

How am I supposed to respond to this?I was so confused.

"Eerr...eer ...I had a good time, thank you too,"I hesitated.

"How are you feeling down there?I brought some medicines do you want me to apply them for you?"He asked shamelessly.

"Nooo..no..no.. I'll apply them myself furthermore I don't feel so much pain,"I protested.How can he suggest something like that so bluntly? Damn!

"I need to get going my mom is probably back and worried about where  her only son is."

"Bragging now huh? Don't worry I called her yesterday and told her that you were with me."

"What?I lied to her that I was at Sky's place..."

"Surprising she was so happy that I was with you,she told me to take care of you."

"You've only met her once, how could she trust you with me.Really mom!"

"Go and freshen up then come down for breakfast.I'mma prepare something for us."

I got off the bed headed towards the bathroom as he went downstairs.I took the medicine,applied it gently surprisingly I didn't feel so much pain.

Rain are you just strong or was he just gentle?

I rushed downstairs coz I was so famished, I could eat a whole horse right now.The aroma that was coming from the kitchen filled the whole dinning room.I leaped to the kitchen and saw Phayu busy making eggs and sausages.He looked so cool what can't he do?

I stood there for a while looking at him, admiring the work of art that was standing in front of me,my man...

"You're done already?"He interrupted my thoughts.

"Yes.."

He came closer, picked me up and placed me down on the kitchen counter.

"I can't keep my hands to myself whenever I'm around you, I wanna tread every inch of your body every time I set my eyes on you,"He said while staring into my eyes then planted a soft kiss on my lips,"I wanna protect you,I love seeing you happy.I love feeling your hands all over my body,Rain what're you doing to me?"

That's a lot how do I respond to him?

"Eeer..'I stammered.

"Shhh.."He stopped me placing his finger on my lips,"You don't need to say anything."

He made his way into my mouth and sucked on my tongue gently.I let out a soft moan and he pulled away immediately.

"Why did you stop,"I asked angrily.

"You know what that does to me and you're still hurt down there,"He said.

"I can handle it,"I pleaded.

"I'm so hungry but no baby."