"Call him, I want to see only him." Hearing that, Aisha pecked Fatima before happily jumping out of the room. She gave Muslim a thumbs up and smiled, he smiled too and disappeared to the room Aisha came out of.

"Good morning." Muslim dejectedly voiced after sitting on the rug with his head looking down.

"Aisha wants me to speak to you. Do you have anything important to say?"

Not sure of whether or not to yes, he said, "I'm sorry Hajiya."

"What will sorry ever change, Muslim? Has sorry changed the past, the inhumane thing you've done?" She furiously but calmly spoke.

Shaking his head an blinking away tears, he whispered, "no."

"Go to Jasmine, fix things back to how they were, make her forgive you, kneel and apologize to her until she forgives you, then I'll forgive you and Allah will also forgive you if He wills." She voiced, not looking at him. She knew he would not oppose what she told him to do--kneeling before a woman, who society does not value--he would do it without feeling down or anything, that was how she raised him.

He looked up at his mother and smiled, he'll do just that if that makes her happy, he thought. "I'll go now. If that makes you forgive and understand me I'll do it." He said after looking down and then stood up, outside, he headed.

He drove like a maniac to his uncle's house. "Who does she think she is, she dare to do this to me, I've been tolerating and overlooking her crap but not anymore, she's going to pay for what she's done. I don't care what happens after." He whispered underneath his breath as he alighted and walked towards the front door. He pressed the doorbell and Sa'eeda opened after a short while.

"Sa'eeda do me a favour, please bring Jasmine to the terrace without the knowledge of your parents, I want to ask for forgiveness." He spoke faster than normal. Looking at him from head to toe, Sa'eeda hesitantly said an "okay" to him.

"Wait at the terrace, I'll bring her. Besides, mummy and daddy are not at home." Sa'eeda said, feeling a little sympathetic towards her cousin brother, her brother-in-law.

He went to the terrace and sat, memorising the words he would use on Jasmine to hurt her. Meanwhile, Sa'eeda went to their room, she said the tasleem and sauntered in.

"Sister," she called calmly and stood from a distance because she had been frowning since morning and wouldn't hesitate to vent her anger.

Suddenly, Jasmine pouted and tears started forming in her eyes. "Sa'eeda," her voice shook. Sa'eeda went to her temperamental sister and hugged her.

Dropping the thread and needle she was using for knitting, she hugged her too. "I hate this feeling." Jasmine said as she cried on Sa'eeda's shoulder.

Sa'eeda could feel that Jasmine's body was hot but she chose to keep quiet, she was probably having fever in the mornings because of the stress she puts herself into through the nights. "It's okay, he's here to see you, he said he wants to seek for your forgiveness." Sa'eeda hesitantly spoke. Jasmine pulled away with a smile and looked at Sa'eeda.

"Really, where is he?" She looked so happy with tears on her face.

Bewildered, Sa'eeda said, "the terrace," She pointed to the direction. Jasmine plopped down from bed, wore her hijab and headed to the terrace, anger running through her veins. "He must pay for slapping me three freaking times." She smiled evilly.

As Muslim met Jasmine's eyes, he felt weak, all that he intended to tell her had vanished, all he wanted was for her to come back to him, running into his arms. He just wanted to kiss her forehead and caress her face to his body, assuring her that all will be fine. Amid his daydreams, her calm voice jolted him back to reality. He answered her tasleem and sat opposite her.