"See you later Serena." Ash said as he walked back to his house after separating from the kiss.

Both entered their own houses, following their mother's inside. Ash went upstairs to check if he still had his tuxedo still there. Last time he wore it was after he came home from his Kalos journey. He wore it during a family dinner at a fancy restaurant in Viridian City.

Serena also entered her own house but didn't check if she had a dress. She agreed with Delia and her mom, Grace to go shopping and see if they could find any good looking dress that would be perfect for the party.

Serena and Grace ate their lunch together. Just a few easy made sandwiches before they heard the doorbell ring. Grace opened it, revealing Delia standing infront of it. "Are you guys ready to go?" She asked.

"Of course!" Grace replied with a smirk. She turned her head to the inside of the house and shouted: "Serena! Delia is here, shall we go?"

"Coming!" Serena shouted back as she finished up her sandwich. She hopped off the barstool. As she made her way to the door, she forgot that she still had her pokemon with her.

She decided to let them stay at home, except for Delphox. She respected the opinion of her started and both shared the same taste in fashion.

So, after she released her pokemon, except for Delphox, she grabbed her coat and walked up to the door, putting on her coat. It was a little bit colder outside then when she came home.

"Let's get going!" Serena said, walking through the doorway, passed both mom's as she wore a large smile, feeling excited to go shopping for a dress.

Both mom's looked at her with astonishment before looking at eachother. They smiled and shrugged before walking over to Grace's car and getting inside.

With that, Grace drove them off the driveway before starting their trek towards Lumiose City.

Meanwhile with Ash and Gary.

"How does this look?" Ash asked Gary. He was wearing his tuxedo but his bow was completely messed up.

Gary sighed. "Do you even know how to dress up properly?" He asked. Gary himself was already wearing the tux but compared to Ash, his bow was already perfect. Gary walked over to him and helped him fixing the bow.

Deciding to ignore Gary's comment, Ash asked: "How do you know all these things?"

Gary continued to fix the bow as he answered with a smirk: "Taking responsibilities and dating girls require perfection Ashy-boy."

"Or your cheerleaders girls back in Kanto always put you in a suit like this and taught you how to do it..." Ash teased.

"T-that can also be an option!" Gary replied, half stuttering as his face turned red. He didn't expect Ash to guess right immediately and remember how all those girls tried to fix his bows back in the time, made him feel embarrassed.

Both laughed it off as Gary put the finishing touches on it. "All done, now take a look for yourself." He said with a proud smirk.

Ash walked over to the mirror and took a good look at himself. He moved his body from left to right in order to see if it fitted well. He wasn't wearing his hat and for him to comb his hair would be an impossible challenge so he left it like how it was.

"Looks good." Ash commented. "But it feels terrible." He sighed, hanging his shoulders low.

"Relax Ash. It's only for one night. Remember that you're doing this for Serena. Imagine how stunned she looks when she sees you wearing this?" Gary said in a upbeat tone.