A Night to Remember II

Start from the beginning

"Do you really need to close the door?"
She asked as I pushed the panel door on my side.

"Of course. I don't want people prying on my private matter."

"Private what?" She said a bit flustered.

I sighed and leaned on her.

"Private matters. So you can sleep and take a rest during our flights. What comes to your mind huh? You have a dirty mind Sweetie! I wink at her and sit properly.

" I'm not dirty minded. You're just... Just..."

"Just what? Irresistible?" I teased her.

"What?! You're not trustworthy. I don't know what you'll do to me." She snapped.

"I'm sure you'll love what I want to do to you. Remember you beg for me to do more-" she covers my lips with her hand but takes it away fast like getting burned.

"What the hell! Are you really that kiss and tell that's why your girlfriend leaves you?!" She scowled at me trying to change the topic and pacified the sexual tension.

"Shhh... I will seal your sumptuous lips if you keep on snapping at me. Well, I love that. I've waited for a long time." I pout my lips and lean forward. Hyejin gets startled and stared at me.

"Is this how you did your Business Affairs?

I slowly backed off and stared at her. I'm professional when it comes to business.

"Okay. I'm sorry to introduce you like that I'll correct that when we touched down later. I'll say you are my girlfriend and we are here for vacation. If that makes you happy. " I comfortably lean back and close my eyes.

"What did you just say?! Hey, I'm not your girlfriend. You don't even court me at least."

"But we make love all night long did you forget?" I replied still teasing her.

Hyejin cups my lips again getting flustered. Her long nails almost scratch my nose. I wince and check if it's bleeding.

"I-m sorry but can you lower your voice?!"

I chuckled. Held her and kissed the palm of her hand.

" You know there's a better way to make me silent." I lick my lips and bite it seductively. I saw her swallow hard.

Got you Ahn Hyejin!

I cupped her head and pulled closer to mine. I pressed my lips and about to deepen the kiss when someone knocks and peeps over. Hyejin pushed hard, getting surprised by Wheein. I almost fell on my seat.

" What are you doing? Are you two kissing?" Wheein asked innocently.

Hyejin shook her head and pursed her lips giving me her apologetic look for pushing.

"What's that Wheein? What do you want?" I asked, I couldn't hide my irritation. I almost feel the heaven in Hyejin's lips.

"I just... Can we switch seats? Byul unnie? I'm just. I'm not comfortable and Yongsun seems so tired she fell asleep. I'm scared. I want to be with Hyejin."

"What the hell, no! I'll wake Yong to you."

I said while I was getting flustered with her plea but felt Hyejin hands holding me. I glance at her and I'm getting confused I hope she doesn't oblige.

"Please let Wheein stay with me. She has a fear of heights and I know how to calm her anxiety." Hyejin said. I furrowed my brows but she begged.

"Please. I'll make it up to you later." She whispered making me convinced.