"Save Henry"

~

3.09

09

~

"Henry!" I screamed, feeling a terror I haven't felt in a long, long time. I ran over, stopping short, turning towards Pan, "What the hell did you do to him?"

"Hello, Hope." The boy greeted with a chuckle, touching down to the ground, "And I didn't do anything. It was Henry. He offered me his heart of his own free will."

Emma stood, drawing her sword, "I'm gonna take it back from you." She lunged at him, but the devilish boy had vanished in thin air, reappearing behind them all, grabbing a box, one that I recognized.

"I don't think you have it in you." He spoke, all the heroes jumping in fright, "Rumplestiltskin didn't. Why should you?"

"Where is he?" Emma demanded, Neal asking, "What did you do?"

"Why, he's right in this box." Pan answered casually, "Safe and sound and out of the way. Unfortunately for you, he can't hurt me anymore. Neither can you."

"Really?" Emma glared, slashing her sword as his arm, "How did that feel?"

"Like a tickle."

"They may not be able to hurt you," I finally spoke up, "But I sure as hell can."

"Well," he raised his brows, "This should be interesting. Let me get this straight, you're going to kill the one person who has made you feel good about yourself in a long, long time?"

"Do I look like I feel good about myself right now?"

"No, actually, you look more like your in pain." He responded casually, "Which reminds me, I did make a promise, didn't I? I suppose I should make good on it, just not here. Oh, and your magic isn't really beneficial for me at the moment, so..." he vanish, appearing right beside me only to immediately clip my bracelet around my wrist.

With that, he rose up off the ground, higher and higher, and before he flew away, he swooped down, grabbing ahold of my wrist, and pulling me with him.

The wind whipped through my hair as we flew through the dark of night. I held on for dear life as I wasn't interested in becoming a full Tribrid just yet. He finally swooped down to the ground, me falling despite his gentle land.

"Agh!" I yelled, the pain becoming unbearable. I looked up at the moon, finding the eclipse was over. A crack and a searing pain, and again and again. My bones snapped like toothpicks, rearranging themselves.