"Tiny"

~

2.13

13

~

The fact that I had to come into this little trip could've been a good idea, but it could also be much worse. For example, in the outside world, if anything goes wrong, I can still protect us with my magic. But I could also lose my bracelet, lose my temper, Etc etc.

The knocks against the door sounded, signaling it was time to go. I was all ready, Henry and Emma were almost ready.

"Ready to go, Miss Swan?" Gold asked as he walked through the door.

"Almost." She sighed out as Henry walked into the room, his own suitcase in hand. "Do you think we'll be cold where we're going? Or warm?" He asked his mother.

"I think layers are always a good idea."

"I thought the terms of our agreement were quite clear. You owe me a favor. You alone." Gold stated, looking at Henry and I with annoyance, that I made sure to send a sarcastic smile back to.

"I'm not leaving Henry or his sister here with Cora lurking about." Wow. That's the first time, that I can remember, at least, that Emma really acknowledged me in keeping me safe. "So either we all go, or we stay."

"Then we'll have to purchase a few more plane tickets, won't we?" He gave in.

"Wait, we're flying?"

"Don't worry, I'm covering expenses, even the new ones."

"Your a real gentleman, aren't you?" David said as he came down the stairs, handing Emma the last of her bags before turning to the one and only Dark One. "All right, Gold, your going out there with my family, just know if anything happens to them, I'll..."

"Then you'll what? Cross the twin line and David Nolan will hunt me down in his animal rescue van?"Gold mocked.

"I'll be devastated." He responded. "This isn't a threat. It's a request. Take care of them."

"I promise no harm will come to your family. After all, we have a deal." He turned, walking down to the car. And soon after, Henry, Emma and I followed.

~

"So, where we going?" Henry asked, peering over the seats as O looked out the window at the passing scenery. It wasn't too grand but it's better than watching the steering wheel the entire time