33. Everything Coming Together

Start from the beginning

Jene watched the pup, who was clearly a happy one that was safe and very much loved.

"What is it that you do Alpha Phakphum?,"

"I'm a police officer," Mile replied. Jene smiled.

"Good. Omega Phakphum, has your profession officially been changed?," Apo's heart sped up. No one had ever called him Omega Phakphum before.

"Yes," Apo replied.

Mile took the file they had brought from Nolan's diaper bag.

"The O.P.R.B. approved his change to House Omega, here is all of the documentation." Mile added quickly. He giving the lawyer the file. Jene flipped open the manila folder, scanned what she needed quickly.

"Good, this will help greatly," The lawyer sat back in her chair and looked at Apo.

"So, you met Alpha Mario while in your previous profession. Did you know him or was he just some 'guy' for the night? Do you remember him?," Apo paled a bit.

He hated thinking about his past, he still felt ashamed. Mile took his hand in his, deep midnight eyes looking at him adoringly. Silently giving him strength. 'Stop letting your past define you. You did what you had to do to survive, for you and Nolan. That Apo took a deep breath and looked at Alpha Jene.

"I never saw his face, never heard his voice. I was working at Glory Holes when he got me pregnant. He didn't wear a condom like the regulations dictated," The Omega answered honestly. Jene nodded, taking down notes.

"How did he find out about the pup?," Mile clenched his jaw as he released Apo's hand in order to catch Nolan who was about to fall off his lap.

He picked up the pup and placed him on the sofa between the cramp small space between Apo and himself. Nolan reached up to touch and explore his Papa's growing stomach.

"Nawo Dada!," Mile looked at Nolan and Apo caught the hint of panic flash in his eyes before Mile looked back at the lawyer, keeping his hand on Nolan as the pup wobbled on his tiny feet while kissing Apo's stomach.

"My sister. She didn't approve of me falling for Apo and mating him. She liked to cause problems between us," The big Alpha admitted sheepishly. A slight wave of anger hit Apo nose.

"And how did she do that?," Jene demanded. Mile sighed and told her how Anita had gone about getting Nolan's DNA and how she found Mario.

He also added how he had turned her in and was going through disciplinary actions as they spoke. Jene was wide eyed by the time he finished.

"I see." The lawyer scribbled down more notes. Apo couldn't stop looking at Mile. He didn't know Mile had turned his sister in. He knew the Alpha had spoken with her, told her she wasn't welcomed in their home, but he had no idea he had gone this far to protect them.

A small sense of relief went through him and he found himself needing to touch Mile. The Omega placed his hand back into Mile's warm one, making the Alpha glance at him and smirk happily.

"I'd like to add that when Mario showed up in our lives, he had made it very clear he didn't care about Nolan, he just wanted Apo. There were many witnesses." Mile added.

"Good, I'll need affidavits from them all. That will come in handy," The lawyer smirked as she noted the mentioned information before looking back up at her clients.

"Now, did you two mate right away?," Apo suddenly blushed furiously and looked over at Mile.

"No. I wanted to provide a safe environment for him and Nolan. It just—We just. Everything just fell into place later," Mile tried to explain. He was also blushing which made Jene smirked at both of them.