Chapter 30

They have been at the log cabin for two days now. They have been staying inside and watching movies for a couple days because it has been cold and Hailey have been feeling really sick. She know that she am getting worse and she know that she was going to die soon. She can just feel it was happening soon. She decided that she was going to write a letter for everyone that she will tell her mom to give to them after she had died. She was sitting in the room that she was sharing with Lucas and started writing them.

  "Hey Hils what are you doing?" Niall asked when he burst into the room. Hailey quickly hid the paper under the blanket.

  "Nothing. What do you want?" She asked him.

  "Obviously you were doing something because you almost jumped out of your skin when I walked in. You cant hide anything from me but if you dont want to tell me you dont have to. We were wondering how you were feeling."

  "Don't worry about what I am doing. I feel good. What are we going to do today. I want to get out of here for a bit. I am a little bit tired being stuck inside."

  "Well they said if you were feeling better today then we were going to go shopping today. What do you say. Are you feeling up to going shopping?"

  "Yeah I am. Let me get changed then we can leave. Also tell Lucas that I will not be letting him pay for anything for me last time i gave in but this time i wont." She told him making him roll his eyes at her. As he left she pulled the notes out from under the blanket and hid them in the bottom of her bag and she grabbed a hoodie and some black skinny jeans. She pulled them on and went to find the others.

  "Hey Niall told us that you were feeling better. Are you ready to go shopping?" Lauren asked.

  "Yeah I am. Come on." She told them. They all climbed in the car and headed off to the mall.

  "How about we all go to build a bear and get matching bears. That a way when we get home we will all have something that matches." Hailey suggested.

  "I love that idea. Come on." Niall said as he grabbed her arm and started dragging her to the store.

  "Lauren make your boyfriend let go of my girlfriend. He has been keeping her most of the time we have been here. The only time your boyfriend lets ne have her is when we are going to bed." Hailey heard Lucas tell Lauren.

  "Niall let go of Hailey. Lucas is complaining back here about you not letting him spend enough time with her." Lauren said.

  "No we are going to build a bear." Niall told her.

  "Niall give me back my girlfriend." Lucas yelled behind them.

  "Never." Niall yelled before wrapping his arms around her. They walked into the build a bear and waited for Lauren and Lucas. Both entered out of breath.

  "What took you two so long?" Hailey joked.

  "Oh I don't know. Maybe a crazy person grabbed my girlfriend and took off running and then would not give her back to me." Lucas said as he wrapped his arms around Hailey.

  "Hey don't call my boyfriend crazy." Lauren said.

  "But he is crazy." Lucas said.

  "I am not crazy. I just got excited. Now which bears are we going to get." Niall said while he was looking at the assortment of bears.

  "Ooh how about the rainbow bears." Hailey said and they all agreed. They grabbed their bears and took them to the stuffing station. After they were all stuffed they grabbed an outfit and went to pay for them. Once they were paid for they decided to walk around for a little while longer before they left the mall and went back to the cabin.

  "Come on let's put all of our bears together and get a picture of them to send them to our parents." Hailey said. They laid all of our bears together and took a picture.

Hailey: we all went to the mall today and we got matching bears look. *picture attached*

Mummy: that is cool. How are you feeling?

Hailey: I am feeling good. My headache has gone away for today.

Mummy: That is good. I will see you when you silly kids get back.

Hailey: Bye mum. I love you.

Mummy: Bye Hails. I love you too.

  Hailey sat hee phone beside her on the couch. Lucas pulled her into his lap. She hugged her bear while they were watching a movie. Hailey started to feel tired so she laid her head on Lucas chest and started to fall asleep.

  "Hey you tired Hails?" Lauren asked her.

  "Hush. Let her sleep. She had a long day." Lucas told her.

  "Alright but you have to wake him up so that he can sleep later."

  "I will now go away so that he can sleep. Go kiss your boyfriends or something." Hailey smiled at Lucas when he said that.

  "I would but I don't know where he is. He said he was going to go take a walk earlier but I have not seen him since."

  "Well maybe you should call him and ask where he is."

  "Yeah what ever. I am going to go find him them I will start to make some food."

  "How about we order some pizza." Hailey said.

  "Well done Lauren you woke him up." Lucas said.

  "No he didn't. I was not quite asleep yet. Come on let's go find Niall." Hailey told them trying to get up but Lucas pulled er back down.

  "No I want you to go back to sleep. Lauren can find him she is a big boy." He told her.

  "Fine but if you don't find him in the next half hour come get us and we will look for him." Hailey tell Lauren as she laid her head back on Lucas' chest.