Chapter 28

After LucZ found Niall walking around looking for Hailey he get an idea of where she might have ran to when she left the house. He got Niall to get in his car and drive the two of them to the park where he took Hailey for a picnic. They ran to the field where they had the picnic and found Hailey laying on the ground in the snow.

  "Oh my god. Hailey." Lucas heard Niall say. They both ran over to her.

  "Come on help me get her to the car and warmed up. Her mom is going to kill me for letting her out here in the cold without a jacket or even shoes." Lucas said to Niall.

  They both picked her up and got her to the car. Lucas turned the heat on as high as it would go and turned the vents onto her. They sat there until Hailey opened her eyes and she looked up at Lucas. He put her in his lap and hugged her.

  "Don't ever run away like that again okay. You scared me so bad." He tells her.

  "I'm sorry I just had to get away. I could not stay there while Niall and Lauren were fighting." She told him.

  "Hailey I am really sorry that we were fighting like that. I don't know what got into us." Niall told her.

  "It's fine can we please just go home. I am tired and I want to sleep." Hailey told them.

  "Yeah we can. Niall can you drive back. I want to hold Hailey and keep her warm." Lucas told Niall.

  "Yeah I can drive us back." He told him. He got into the drivers seat and started driving back to Hailey's house. When they got there Lauren was waiting for them. Lucas carried Hailey inside and Niall ran to her room to grab her a blanket. Lucas wrapped it around her and sat on the couch with her in his lap.

  "I am sorry that we upset you like that Hailey. I did not mean for that argument to get that out of hand." Lauren told him. Hailey nodded into LucS chest but she didn't sat anything. They turned on a movie and fell asleep.

  "Did you guys sit on the couch all day just watching movies?" Lucas hear his mom ask. Lauren and Niall both look at him and he nodded.

  "Yeah we did. Hailey said her head was hurting so we just sat in here watching movies." She tell her.

  "How has he been today. Has he gotten sick at all today?" Hailey's asked.

  "Yeah he did this morning." Niall told her.

  "Okay. Has he had to take his medicine for his headache?" Lucas' mom asked.

  "Yeah I gave him some after he got sick because he said he had a headache." Niall told her.

  "Okay. Do you two want to stay the night over here I already know that Lucas is going to stay the night." Alexis said.

  "If that is alright with you we would love to stay the night tonight." Lauren said.

  "If I were not okay with it I would not have asked you if you want to stay the night. Do you need to go get anything from your houses?" Alexis asked them.

  "No we have clothes over at Lucas' that we have left over there because we usually stay the night at his house on Friday nights after our soccer games and then we end up staying all weekend." Niall said.

  "Well how about you two come with me so that we can grab you some clothes. Lucas are you going to stay over here while we run to the house." His mom said.

  "Yeah I will stay over here." He told his mom. All of them left and Hailey's mom came into the room to wake her up.

  "Hey can I talk to you in the kitchen please?" She asked her.