Chapter 6

Once Hailey got home she started feeling sick so she ran up to the bathroom just in time to throw up her breakfast. She knew it was only noon but she was not feeling well so she laid down and ended up falling asleep. When she woke up and it was five in the afternoon. She went to get dinner and her mom was in the kitchen cooking.

  "Did you have fun over at Lucas' house?" She asked her.

  "Yeah it was fun. We went out and walked around a little bit." Hailey told her.

  "That's great. How are you feeling.?"

  "Fine." Hailey lied. She did not want her to worry.

  "Okay. I am making some dinner if you want some. I will call you when it is done." She tells her and Hailey walked upstairs.

  Her phone went off on my bedside table. She reached over to grab it and see who it was from. It was a text from Lucas.

Lucas: I had fun this weekend.

She read it then decided that she was going got respond to him.

Hailey: I had fun as well. We should all hang out again sometime.

  She hit send and put her phone down. She was starting to get a headache so she went to the bathroom and grabbed some medicine to take. As she was walking back to my room she heard her phone go off again.

Lucas: If you want I can drive you to school tomorrow.

Hailey: Thanks. What time would you pick me up at.

Lucas: I will be there at eight.

Hailey: Okay I will be ready at eight tomorrow. See you then.

Hailey put her phone down after she pushed send. Before long her mom was calling her down the stairs for dinner. She was talking to her mother about random things while they ate. After they finished she washed the dishes and went to bed.

She woke up the next morning at seven forty and realized that she missed her alarm. She grabbed my clothes and ran to the shower. She took a five minute shower than got out and put her clothes on. She ran down the stairs just as Lucas texted her telling her that he was here.

  "Come on you slowpoke. I want to stop for food and you are taking forever." Lucas yelled as she shut the door.

  "Calm down I am coming." She yell back at him.

  She climbed into the passenger seat and he drove off before she even buckled my seatbelt.

  "Slow down. You are going so fast." Hailey told him.

  "What are you scared you chicken." He said to her.

  "No I am not a chicken but I would prefer not die before I even get to school on my first day."

  "You are acting like a big baby. You are not going to die." He says rolling his eyes.

  They drove for about fifteen minutes before they decided to stop at a donut shop. The two of them both got a chocolate dipped donut and grabbed Niall and Lauren one also and left. They got to the school and waited for Niall and Lauren to show up.

  "Come on. My dad is waiting to meet you Hailey." Lauren told her.

  "Where are we going?" Hailey ask her as she dragged her through the hallways.

  "We are going to the fields where the soccer team meets."

  "Oh okay." Hailey tell her as they get to the fields.