Let's Go To The Beach (Edited)

"Wake up," a female voice said, interrupting my beautiful dream about flying through the clouds as a super hero. Normally I would talk to my alarm clock when it did the same annoying thing, but when I had actually realized I was wake at that time, I thought it wouldn't be wise to say what I wanted to. So instead, I groaned like any other human.

"Come on London," she said, nudging the balls of my feet.

In that moment I realized how annoying I must have been when Ted was trying to watch T.V. and I did the same thing.

"Ted," she said, trying to fecal reaction out of him. He too severely lacked consciousness.

"I didn't want to have to do this."

I slowly drifted back off, not thinking hard enough about what she was going to do. I should have however. Like a shot from close range by an assault rifle, the rays of sun beamed into my eyes.

I unintentionally hissed like I was a vampire.

"Light argh!" I said.

She succeeded in waking me up, since I opened my inflamed eyes and glared at her like a sadistic psycho ready to slay everything in sight.

"I didn't want to do that," she shrugged smiling, as we both looked at her like it was no laughing matter.

"Now, who's ready to have some fun today?" Peter said walking in.

"I am," Diane smiled, "and they are too."

I made an exaggerated smile, "Let's do it."

I threw myself up and forced my limp sack of skin into the cold water of the shower to wake it up. I showered quickly; I began growing hungry after fully awakening with the cool contact.

"Beautiful," I said grabbing the towel.

I indulged the towel with my body. It felt like heaven spun it out of silk and the left over feathers of the angels. I sighed as I put it away. If it were up to me I would sow it along with others to make clothes. But, that was a dream that could not come true. I sadly put my breezy but rough clothes; a straw hat and a floral Kate Spade sundress, with white Joie sandals.

"Next," I said walking out into the room.

Ted followed in after me.

"Well, you look lovely," Diane smiled.

"Thank you, you do too," I said.

"Ted is a sloth in the shower, we should just head to breakfast without him," she said.

"Will he find us?" I laughed.

"Yeah, he knows how to get there."

I peered back at the closed door to my right, with a devious eyebrow and a half smile.

"Okay," I smirked.

We all laughed as we walked out of the room. The hallways were bustling with other guests today. Crowding the elevators, and blocking each other from leaving their rooms, even blocking us.

"I wonder why it's so crowded this morning," Peter said.

"I know," Diane agreed.

After a while of pushing around and moving, we made it to the elevator. Once the door opened, the front lobby was replaced by a Justin Bieber crowd. People were packed like sardines into the large area, so there were a lot of people.

"What's going on?" I asked to no one in particular.

"You haven't heard?" Some random guy said, eavesdropping on my conversation, "they're giving out a brand new car to a lucky guest."