Where Are You (Edited)

I sat still, not being able to move. As we interlocked our tongues and mouths in an interwoven passion. Finally we receded.

"You still don't like me?" He smiled.

I only responded with a slight smirk. Most people would think I was crazy, and I did too, but I could never move on unless I stopped having feelings, which wouldn't happen on it's own. Though I cried, and hurt so bad, and wanted my life to end during that dark age, he never left my heart.

Silence danced through the house, and he remained dormant. I thought over it, maybe I was only imagining these feelings, and I was losing my mind or maybe I loved Ted, but Andrew made me scared to trust him. No, either way. He walked out the relationship on me over something that meant. . . a little something. But no matter what, I was going to. . .

I didn't know. Like a park in the winter, my thoughts fled, leaving my mind blank.

"I can't do this," I said pushing Andrew's arms off of mine.

"Seriously?" He snapped.

"I'm sorry, I just need to think and be by myself," clutching my head I sighed.

"Come on," Andrew huffed angrily.

"What? Why are you so mad?"

"Whatever London. Make up your mind."

He rushed out of the house in one dash, his jacket blowing open making it look like a dramatic One Tree Hill scene. Once again, London was the one left to think about everything until she passed out. But I didn't know enough to really care. My head hurt making me sit down on the couch.

I couldn't organize my beliefs for a second. Do I go back to the original heartbreak, or back to the overreacter. Or even stay single. That would be the best thing to do.

I turned on the T.V. until I passed out, not knowing I did so. I was awoken when my thigh started to shake and vibrate. I checked the clock, I had slept until 11 at night, thus Dad had already came from the store and went to sleep prepared for another day of work; but surely not after covering me with the throw that I pushed off as I sat up.

"Hello?" I asked, sleep still in my voice.

"London!" A completely hysterical voice exclaimed.

"Scarlett?" I gawked worried.

"I don't know where I am," she continued to cry to the point I barely could make out the syllables of her words.

"You what? Where Are You?"

"I don't know."

"What happened! I can't understand you, calm down!"

I had stood up now, a speeding horse in my chest pumping away.

"You know how I was supposed to go to this party with Zach?"

"Yes."

"We came here, and then I drunk some beer and I think someone spiked my drink. I don't know!"

She sobbed over the phone drastically heaving like a boulder constantly hitting her chest, "I just woke up, and I'm in this room, I think it's at the house I hear music, but I don't feel good. My stomach hurts, my head hurts, I'm naked, and-"

She finished the sentence with crying.

"I said no and he raped me."

"I'm on my way!"

I slid on my shoes within seconds; not caring that I had forgot to put on socks. Snatching Dad's keys off the mantle I ran out of the door. I was crying along with her. I not only felt the deepest sorrow for what was happening, I felt the anger of a thousand bulls. I had thought of killing the sick bas*tard as soon as I reached their location.