Chapter 39

•Hope's p.o.v•

After me and Carl left Melissa's and Tom's house, we went out to check on his dad.
"What do you think he was talking about?" I say. He shrugs his shoulders, and keeps looking out I the early morning.
"Dominating this place. Not sure with him." He answers. I nod my head in agreement. This place ain't that strong, and the only way from it breaking are the people that are.
"Well, I'ma go tell Daryl bye before he leaves." He nods his head, and brings me in for a hug. I just wrap my arms around his upper torso, where he lays his on my lower portion. He kisses my forehead and let's go. As much as I didn't want him to, he did.
" Be careful." he says back. I nod my head and run off the streets for Daryl.
" Where is he." I mumble to myself. That's when something else caught my eye. I say two things.
1) Glenn
2) Gabriel
I heard something about Glenn leading the run group and saw Gabriel leave.
" You don't want any weapons father?' asked the man in charge of the gate.
He took a breath and huffs it out. I squeezed my nose shut tight for the gate man.
"No, The Lord is my only weapon." He says. I squint my eyebrows, only to see the gate being pulled back and Gabriel steeping on the other side. I go back to where I saw Glenn, and watch him as get say on a porch. I start to approach him.
"Hey." I say softly. He looks up and gestures over a sad smile.
"Hey." He whispers back.
"What's going on?" I ask him. I lean against the side rail and he just stares down at his dangling feet or the ground.
"I'm not sure, but something ain't right. With my job- group in working with." I nod my head, understanding where he's coming from.
"Their sending me and Carl to school." I say back angrily. He chuckles and that's when I know his nods was lighten. Maggie stepped out and I offered her a smile. She gladly returned it.
"II'll see you guys around, bye!" I call out to them. The smile as call out bye, waving their hand. I started walking the way I came from, and snuggled closer to my jacket then ever before. I could see something from the corner of my eye. I hid behind a tree as I watched carefully as to how one of the guys from Glenn's supply group climbed over. He was trembling and looking scared as he disappeared behind the wall. I ran to the house and opened up the front door lettin me in. I saw Carol cleaning up a little bit, wearing her 'job uniform'. She smiles and I gladly return it, but quickly am up the stairs in motion. I open my door and look around before spotting my one and only favorite weapon.
My crossbow.
I gather the quiver and load it up, running back down to the gate. I climb it so swiftly and better then the moron did for sure. I jump down and land on the firm ground that was exactly the same as the other. Only unprotected. I raise my crossbow in protection for my
Being the only one out with without my back covered. A walker was out far, in the open fields. II'll get it on my way over there with my knife. I put down my crossbow, but never to low for my surrender. I start walking out towards the woods, and take my knife out from it holder. I walk up right to the ugly thing, and hold it by the neck.
ARGHHHH !
It groans in hunger and anger. I squint my eyebrows in disgust and frustration. I put my knife in its supposed to be dead skull. I yank it back out and wipe the knife against it dirty clothes, then letting go of the dead body to fall on the floor. I put my knife back in its holster and make my way towards over a tree branches I put my crossbow up, and go to find the idiot.

Guys in really really sorry about not updating. I started my other book Who's That Boy- (Cameron Boyce fan-fiction)
I'm plannin to update again the afternoon.!!
Go follow my friend @thisgirl_sarai and read her book three simple words, in sure you'll enjoy it !! I DOO.
Btw- anybody know when #TWD comes back on !! IM EAGER !!