Some explaining

•Hope's p.o.v•
I waited for the answer from Gabriel.
" So... what is it?" I ask again. He was getting very nervous. I heard a door shut behind me and hear footsteps pound on the ground. I wasn't turning around. I was going to get to the bottom of this, because something in the pit of my gut is telling me something weird is going on.
" Keep walking, I got her." I heard a voice say. It was Deanna. I see Gabriel look at Deanna in relief and bow, then continuing his walk. I stayed my way, not looking towards her.
" Why are you asking him that."
" Why he is talking about Rick like that?" I say, turning around crossing my arms and having attitude within everything. She looks at me and sighs.
" He just told me some information, that's all." she says. I look at her, and turn around on my heels and walk away.
I see Nevaeh and Sophia hanging around and I walk over to talk to them to get my mind off things. They turn around from laughing and smile when they see me.
" Hey." says Sophie.
" Hi." I say finally reaching where their at.
" What are you doing?" she asks. I shrug my shoulders.
" Egh- nothing really." I say. They nod their head.
" And you guys?" I ask. They smile.
" Just catching up on things, ya know?" says Nevaeh.
" But how did you know she was exactly the one?" I say, still confused. It could have been anyone. She laughs.
" Lucky guess?" she states. I smile. I see Ron working with his mom and he looks back. He spots me, smiles and waves. I do the same.
" How is it like?" says one of the girls snapping me out of my trance.
" How's what like?" I ask.
" You know. Being in love..." She exaggerates the word and I shake my head.
" I could ask you the same thing." I say, looking at Sophie, concluding she's the one who stated it. We stop at our house and sit on the porch.
" But for real. What's it like? is it like the fairy tales love? Or is it a time thing..." I laugh and so does Nevaeh.
" I actually don't love him. I like him." I say. They look at me confused.
" What do ya mean?" says Sophie.
" Y'all are like the cutest thing ever." She continues.
" Nah, I think her and Carl." says Nevaeh, smirking. I smile sadly and get up.
" You don't love in this world. You just can't." I whisper the last part and head inside. I go up to my room and shut the door and slid down it. I look at the wall in front of me and just stare. Nothing comes out. Nothing. I look down at my fist and notice the scar. I smile stupidly at it. I'm crazy. I start to think... And heavy think. About Carl. Ron. Deanna. Gabriel. Rick. Everything. I sigh. I go lay down on the bed and laid flatly on it. Do I really like Ron? the question still repeats in my head from Rick. I get up an go near the window, and stare out. I see Carl hop over the fence and squint my eyebrows. I hurriedly grab my crossbow and jog down the stairs and running out the door towards the fence I seen him jump over. I climb over easily and look around. A walker was near me but a shot was in its head before I could pull out my knife. I see the tower and Sasha in the window. I nod my head and she just stares at me. I continue forward and see Carl crunching over branches.
" Why are you out here?" says Carl. I guess I was too focused on him I didn't realize Enid was out and near him.
" The same reason you are." she says and she starts to run. Carl grins and runs after her. It's a good thing they didn't see me. I see them stop behind a tree and a walker ahead. Enid grabs into her backpack and takes out a timer. She sets it, and throws it. The bell starts to buzz and the walker drags himself over there. She starts to smile and runs again, with Carl right behind her. They stop and sit down, resting the backs on a log, and panting heavily. I start to think.
" Does Ron know you come out here?" asks Carl.
" No, he would t understand.' she says. She pulls out a knife from her backpack and starts to pick at the wood next to her. I was say hunching low behind a tree bark, big enough they couldn't see me.
" That's a cool knife." says Carl.
" Thanx. It was my moms." she says. Walkers are now being heard and I get up in a quick pace. I wasn't able to see where they went but I tightened my grip on my crossbow and headed out. I. Walked last the tree they were near and walked behind it, seeing the walkers in front of me. I walk back to the community and hop along the walls. I sigh and forget about them for the moment. I look around and see they still aren't here. I get confused and just as I was about to go and look, I see Rick on the ground fighting Pete, Jessie's husband. Rick had a bloody forehead and was punching Pete repeatedly. I go up ad try to pull them apart, but end up being pushed back down. Jay offers a hand but I stand up on my own, disappointed and slightly mad at Rick. Pete was now on top and before I could tell it was Rick again. Enid and Carl were behind looking at them too. Along came Deanna and tried pleading Rick to stop. Jessie stepped in and only ended up being punched. Along with Carl.
" DAD STOP!", and got pushed away like me. I looked at him in worry and he had the same expression. I saw Deanna and her two other people come near Rick, but Rick just took out a gun. He started to talk about how to rule and things like that. I just crossed my arms and leaned on one leg. Almost everyone had their arms up but not me. Rick was finishing his sentence before being knocked out stone cold by Michonne. I was slightly taken aback. She looks around and we all just stand there.
Me ...
Just....
Lost...