Explaining

•Glenn's p.o.v•
I decided to go tell Hope I was sorry for rushing her. If I didn't pressure her to let it all out, she wouldn't have hit her hand...again.... And be passed out. I knock.
" Can I come in?" I ask, opening the door.
" No stopping you now,huh?" she says. I smile.
" I'm sorry." I state.
" What for?" She asks. She walked over to her bed and pats the spot next to her. I take it.
"What happened today. I pressured you. You needed time." I say. She leans against the back board and sighs.
" It all started with a dream..... A nightmare"

•Hope's p.o.v•

" It was my 'dad' " I say, quoting the words dad.
" He one day was beating me. Kicking me in the stomach. Slapping my face. My 'mom' would just sit there and laugh. Pitch in if she wanted to. One day, it was going to far. My 'mom' left the room, and my dad gave off the most ugliest face I've ever seen. Not that it already was. He came over to me and traces his fingers over my jaw line. I flinched an he slapped me. He started doing all these other things til Jay appeared in the room. He dragged me away, and helped me. " I say, tears streaming down my face. Glenn looks at me and runs his thumb on my checks taking off the hot tears. I just sat there, helpless.

•Carl's p.o.v•

I walk back up stairs, wanting to greet Hope for waking up. That's when I heard it. Her dream. Her nightmare that occurred last night. She was explaining it to somebody, but not me.
" He's not here no more." says a voice. Glenn. He was there supporting her. I was supposed to be there. I clinch my fists together and listen some more.

•Hope's p.o.v•
"C-Carl." I say. Glenn looks up, motioning me to continue.
" He tried to .. Ki-kiss me." I say.
" What happened?" asks Glenn.
" I just couldn't. He's not a bad kid. Cute I would say. But something's not adding up. I just know it." I state. Glenn nods his head. I felt pressure some how rise off my shoulders a little. I get up from my spot and go hug Glenn.
" Thank you." I say. He just hugs back tighter. Thank you to Glenn, go would listen. Who cares for me. Thank you.
"Well, I'm going to give you some space, just make sure to not punch another wall." He says, smiling and exiting the room. I laugh and just shake my head.
" Hey." I heard a voice and turn around and smile.
" Hey." I say. He brushes his hand where his beard used to be.
" There's a welcome party Deanna's hosting for us." I shrug my shoulders.
" Ok.. And?" I ask.
" I want you to come." He says.
" You need to." I sigh and just shake my head.
" Ok ok, I'll go. I'm bout to go on a run." I tell him. He walks over to me and asks..
" Why? your still hurt." He states.
" I'll be fine. Plus, I don't like any of the dresses or clothes they got here." I say. He sighs and runs his hands over his face. I finally notice he has a nice cop outfit on.
" What's with your gear?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.
"Michonne and I are going to be cops around here." he says. I nod.
" I'm going and there's nothing you can do about it."
" At least take somebody. Take Carl." I freeze slightly to the mention of me and him being together... Alone. I'm not scared he would do anything. He would never hurt me. I'm talking about trying to kiss me again. I ain't letting happen. Nope.
" Hey?" says Rick. I shake out my thoughts.
" Out of everybody here, you assign me with him?" I ask. He nods.
" He's done pretty good on runs." he says.
" So had Glenn." I state. He walks to the door and right before leaving he says.
" Your taking Carl." and shuts the door. I groan and get up, ready to change. I find my camouflage cargo pants I found and put those one. I then grab the shirt I found as well. A shirt that has a Nike sign on it. I put it on and sigh. I walk over to the dresser and do a Dutch braid going down my hair. I walk back over to the bed, and tug on my boots. Last but not least, my favorite. My leather jacket I put it on, but don't zip it. I shake and get everything comfortable. I grab my knife and clip it on my pants, along with stuffing my gun behind my back. I grab my crossbow, and lots it with arrows. I grab the granola bar Glenn brought up in the morning. As far as I could see, it looks like its two o'clock. I walk down stairs an eat the bar, til it's all gone. I walk into the living room, and see Carl getting ready.
" You almost done?" I ask. He looks up and nods. Last but not least, he puts on his hat.
" Ready?" he asks. I nod.
" I was born ready." and walk out the door. He walks up front, but I walk to the back of the house. He stares at me and I smirk. He comes back to where I am and gives me a confused look.
" What's back here?" he asks. I put my knife between the metal and climb over. I climb over and check around the area with my crossbow. When I decided it was clear I look for MY motorcycle and start it.
" You comin over?" I yell. I then see Carl jumping to the ground. His eyes go wide open and looks at my bike. He then rushes over to the red one.
" That's Jay's." I say. He looks at me disappointed. I get on my bike and twist the handle bar hearing the vroom it makes.
" You gettin on?" I ask and turn around to look at him. I could feel him try not to blush. I smirk, and felt him hop on. I start it and were off on the road. We were on the road, seeing the occasional walker every know and then.
" This is weird, since your not going to admit it." He says.
" Why's that?" I ask, yelling from the rushing wind.
" Me, a boy on the back, and a girl driving." He says, kind of sarcastic.
" So you're mad because I'm more of a tough boy then you?" I state. He laughs and I could feel him shake his head. I stop the motorcycle and put out the stopper thingy. I grab the back pack I brought and my crossbow. I hang my crossbow over my shoulder and hold onto the backpack. I look back and see Carl checking his gun and adjusting his hat. I nod, and we head off into the town I was in earlier with Ron, and Daryl. I point to a clothing store,
" There's the store." I say.
" How do you know this place?" He asks.
" When I went on a run with Daryl and Ron." I say walking towards the store.
" Wait, when did this happen?!" he practically yells. I stop mid tracks and look at him.
" Excuse me?" I say.
"I'm old enough to do what I want, when I want. " I spit and walk back towards the store, kicking the window. It slightly cracked. Soon a couple walkers emerged and I opened the door, going to kill them. I stab two and Carl stabs one. I walk inside and go to the dress isles. I look through the racks and see one that catches my eyes. Jay told me earlier to dress nice, so I have no choice. I grab the black and white dress and go to a near by mirror. I put it in front and check it out. I liked it. Simple, but unique. I look around the store , but nothing catches my eye. I fold the dress and put it in the backpack. I see Carl outside waiting. We walk down the road silent. Before we go back on the bike I see a hair salon. I go in and see a curler and straightener. I pick them up and head out. We walk back to the motorcycle and drive back in silence. I park the motorcycle in the same spot and was about to climb back over when I hear him speak.
" Sorry." he mumbles. I just nod, not really caring nowadays. I climb back over and dust of the dirt that was pulled up on my clothes. Carl went his separate way, so I just went to look for people. Rick , carol and Daryl were out. I go and see Jay talking with Sophia.
" What's up?" I ask.
" Nothing really. Where'd you go?" Asks Jay.
" Small run."
" You'll get in trouble if you keep doing that." He says sternly. I get up and look at them both, telling them sternly.
" And so I disappear." I state and walk back to the house. I climb upstairs, and set out the clothes. I go take a shower, being careful of the stitches. I get out and put on some leggings and a black tank, with a flannel. I wasn't going to get ready til later on. I didn't want to go, but I had to. Jay and Rick are forcing me. Maybe I can hang with Daryl til it's all done. I don't want to get to know people. I have certain people for a reason. I don't want or NEED more.
•time lapse•

It was around 5-6. I decided it was time to get ready. When I was heading up towards my room, I seem Maggie pass. She looked really pretty. I smile and stop her.
" I need your help." And drag her to the room. I pull out the curler and she squeals in excitement. I laugh and grab a chair ready for the long time.
" Your gunna be rewarded for best-dressed." she says, and I laugh.
" Find me the trophy, I'll take it." She chuckles and finishes the rest. We talked alot.
" And... Done!" she says. I look at the curls and fall in love.
" Thank you so much.!" I say and hug her.
" Don't tell no one yet. I want it to be a surprise." I say and she nods and walks out. I close the door and go get the dress out. I slip pod my clothes and pull on the very simple but unique dress. I haven't felt this pretty since forever. I walk and grab the tennis-shoes I've found on the first run I had here. They were plain simple white vans. That's the bad part. They were white. I tug them on and look in the mirror. I wasn't liking this girls girl image, so to rough it up a bit, I put on my leather jacket. I stood full body length in the mirror, finally pleased with the look. I grab a couple bobby pins and pin back my bangs. They were to small anyways. I look out into the hallway and make a dodge for the bathroom . I brush my teeth for god knows how long, and stare for a little. I walk back to my room and put my throwing knives on the inside on my jacket. I head downstairs and open the door. I spot Daryl going inside Aaron's and Eric's home. I squint my eyebrows and walk over to see what's happening. I knock and Eric opens the door. He looks me up and down and finally speaks.
" You look amazing." He says. I smile. " Thank you. But I think I saw Daryl enter." I state.
" Oh yes." And let's me go in. He closes the door and I walk into the kitchen to see Daryl squirming up some spaghetti. I laugh and he looks up.
" Nice look." He says. I could tell it was hard for him not to smile. I say thanks, and walk around.
" I'm going to be a recruiter." Says Daryl.
" A recruiter?" I say again. He nods. I shake my head and huff.
" It's getting a little late. I need to show up before Rick and Jay get to me." I say. He nods. I lean up and hug him. He's taken aback, but hugs me back. I smile and walk off towards Deanna's house. I knock and Deanna opens up. She drops her jaw and I just look at her.
" H-Hope? Is that you?" she says. I nod.
" You look stunning!" I smile and say thank you.
" Please come in." She says and I walk past her. As soon as I enter all eyes are on me. I shift uncomfortably. I look around until I meet some eyes I really didn't want to see. His jaw is dropped and he looks me up and down.
" Ummm...hi?" I say. Everyone bursts out laughing. I just smile real big. This is like the old times. Every one not worrying. Except that's hard for me to do. I can't. I walk over to the punch and grab a glass. I see my shoe is dirty and put down my glass. I lick my finger and scrub off the dirt. I sigh, and bend up, grab my drink and take a sip. Just relax.

•Carl's p.o.v•
After what happened on the run, I felt bad. I just didn't like the idea of her going around there. Anything could happen, and I know she knows that. Me, my dad, and Judith are already at this welcome party. Jay and Sophia arrived together, but no Hope. Everybody was here. Except Daryl, and maybe a few others. I was busy talking with Ron, when I heard the door open. I look over and see Hope standing there as stunning as ever. She had he hair curled, a beautiful white a black dress on. Some white vans, which she hates high heels, and the one and only, her leather jacket. I didn't even know my mouth was open til Ron said something.
" Bro, close your mouth before you catch bugs!" he says. I go back to realization, and close my mouth. I was slightly blushing, every now and then looking at Hope.
" I'm going to go talk to her." says Ron. I felt angry, but I couldn't do nothing. She wasn't mine. But why did I care? it was obvious we both liked her, but it looked like I cared more about Edin. I just look down and shake my head.
" Go for it." I say. He smiles and fixes his hair, and walks over to her. She smiles when she sees him. Maybe they do deserve each other. I don't know, but what ever it was. I wanted her. I needed her.