You're never alone

•Carl's p.o.v•
I was busy having a laugh with my group until we heard the door open. Maggie went to check it out, so we stayed in here.
" Are you- Hope?" we could hear her say. She sounded worried and sad, so that was my cue to get up and check out what's wrong. Soon, everybody was appearing by Maggie all to stand in front of Hope, to see her eyes swelling, red, and tired. I felt bad for her. Was it something I did ? Or what happened ?
" I couldn't keep them safe. I tried. I really did... But I couldn't. I'm not you, or you , or you! " she directed her finger towards Daryl, Glenn, and just us. I looked at her worried.
" Don't blame this on yourself.." Says Glenn. She pulls out her knife and we stand back. She puts it up and runs upstairs. We all looked pretty shocked, so I made the first move and asked.
" What happened?" . I'm pretty sure this is going to answer everybody's question as to what she meant, but we had a pretty good idea.
" Jay, Sophia, and Nevaeh died." Said Maggie, looking at the floor. I stood their shocked. What in the world happened ? When did they leave ? I was really sad that she has to go through this, cause all she has left is Daryl. I suddenly had the urge to pee, so I went upstairs to bathroom. I heard the water running and sighed. I knocked in the door to give it a shot anyways.
" Is anyone in there?" I ask, loudly. I face palmed my face because duh! There is somebody in there! THE WATER WAS RUNNING YOU MORON. But that's the thing. I heard nothing. No response. Not. A. Single. Thing. I started knocking again, and repeated the word,
" Hello?" over and over again. I suddenly heard a thud and started to freak out. I jiggled the door knob, but it was locked. Someone's in there. And I know just who it is. I run to my room and grab a screw driver. I dived back down the hall towards the bathroom, and twisted it inside the slot. There, on the floor, passed out and water running was the one and only Hope Dixon.
-
-
-
-
-
------------------------------

I panicked and couldn't think until I was brought back into reality a few seconds later. I dashed for my room.... again.....and grabbed a blanket and setting down the screw driver. I ran back and turned off the water, getting a little wet in the process. I placed the blanket over her body. Good thing the curtain feel down with her at the same time. I kneeled down and got ready to use my forces, but nothing. I was weak, but not weak, but not strong enough I couldn't pick her up.
" HEYY! HELP ME!" I yelled from up here that in a matter of 5 seconds or less almost my whole group was up here. Glenn was first, and then was Daryl, followed by the rest. They got wide eyes, and rushed near. Maggie came in jogging and checked her pulse, and the rest. She nodded, saying she was ok, besides her face being hot. I didn't understand how I couldn't pick her up. She was as small as a stick. Probably from her muscles. I chuckled a little, and Daryl came in.
"I got'er." he mumbled. He picked her up with ease, and looked at me. I walked out the bathroom towards my room. We stood in front of my door and before I knew it, everybody was inside. Maggie walked in with her clothes and we stood there kind of awkwardly.
" I got it." she said. We all nodded our heads, and walked out. Me, being very, very , worried.
-
-
-
•Maggie's p.o.v•
I got chills down my spine telling me something good didn't happen when Carl yelled for help. We each ran upstairs. Glenn and Daryl being first. They walked in the bathroom, me right after. I bent down and checked her pulse. She was alive, barely breathing. I felt her forehead and it was hot. I got goosebumps and looked back and nodded my head, signaling everything was ok for now. Daryl came in and bent down pickin up her fragile body.
" I got'er." he mumbled. We nodded as Carl went down the hall towards his room, the group following closely behind. I stopped and headed back towards the bathroom, grabbing her clothes. What? I don't want her naked when she wakes up. Poor Hope. Being so young and dealing with three losses in one day? Especially one being blood related must've hurt a lot. It was going to take awhile before anything returned back to normal. I headed down the hallway again, and came in the room.
" I got it." I said, waiting for every living being besides me and Hope to leave the room. They allied out and Daryl was last. He looked at her body once more, and closes the door. I sighed and put her undergarments on before anything else.( of course not looking.) and next her leggings. I left her shirt off, considering she was running a fever. I also rolled up legging pants up for her. I tossed the wet blanket on the floor and pulled out Carl's sheets and tugged it on her body . I say on the bed and sighed.
" Oh, Hope..." I said.

" What happened?" I mumbled the last part, holding her hand and hoping so much, that right then and there, she'll wake up.