BETH !

•Hope's p.o.v.•

I look up at Maggie. She smiles ever so slightly.
" You had a sister?" I ask, looking towards her. She nods, taking a deep sigh.
" She died not to long ago. Shot to her head." she says. You can still tell she has a southern accent. It was strong when u actually paid attention.
" Loved to sing. Sang really pretty. She took care of Judith most of the time while we were at the prison. She sang to her so she could fall asleep. Reminds me of you in so many ways." she says. I smile. I didn't know what to say. If I showed sympathy, it'd make her look weak. And from so long, this group is not weak.
"You and Glenn?" I ask, smirking. She blushes, which cause me to smile.
"He cut off a walkers finger to get me the ring." She shows off the ring. I look at it in admiration.
" Now that's love." I say. We both laugh. It's was getting chilly so we both headed back inside. This groups been through hell from what I can see.
" Hope." says Carl. I turn around, zipping up my leather jacket, to give me more shield. I nod,
"Yeah?" I ask.
" Go get packed, were leaving in a few." He says. I nod, heading over to my ' spot '.
I had everything ready. I was going in the car with Rick, Aaron, Michonne, and Glenn. I head out, Putin my one and only backpack in the back seat. I set my crossbow on the floor. I'm behind Rick, who is driving. It was dark. It was silent, besides Rick's and Michknne's light talking, where I zoned out. I felt the car jump and snapped out of my thoughts. We were going through a heard of walkers. I held onto the seat in front with my right hand, and the back of the seat I was siting in with my left. The ride was gettin bumpy. I was worried about Jay. Soon we saw a light torch go up in the air. Aaron started freaking out.
" I need to go." he says, struggling to get out.
" What was that?!" Says Rick. I was pushed out the car, to see Aaron run out into the woods.
I go in front of the car to see all the walkers heading to the only visible source of food right now. I look back, and head to my spot I was sitting in. I get my crossbow, and hang it around my shoulders.
" We got to go!" I yell. I see Michonne trying to get rid of the walkers bodies around the front of the car. Rick and the rest get out. Rick was worried about the RV. If they made it through the walkers. I shoot an arrow through a walkers head, who was close. I follow Rick, and Michonne into the woods. Walkers following closely behind. I didn't see Glenn. Where was Glenn?
" Glenn?" I say. I go in a circle trying to see if I could spot Glenn. I then was lost from Rick and Michonne. I hear gunshots, and try my hardest to follow them, die to lack of light. I made my way, to see Glenn, Aaron, Michonne, and Rick shooting of walkers. I pull out my crossbow, shooting arrows til they were down. I wipe the sweat from my face, what a workout. We headed back to the car. We cleaned it out and headed in the direction Aaron directs us.
"Dad!" Carl yells, hugging his dad.
"Jay!" I say!
"Hope!" he says, we nearly tackle each other falling to the ground laughing. I headed inside to see everyone here.
Apparently there's this guy name Eric. Has a twisted ankle, came here with Aaron. I walk over to we're they out Eric, but walked in the Erin moment. It's a good thing they didn't see me. I saw Eric and Aaron kissing. They were happy. I turn back around to be pushed against the wall. The metal was cold. I saw his eyes, and that was all I needed.
"What you doing?" He asks.
"Just observing the new guy." I say. He nods, dragging my away.
"Where we going?" I ask. He doesn't answer. I sighed, not asking again.
We soon are on top on the RV. There was a blanket. I look at him confused.
"Sorry, but I ain't sleeping here tonight, it's to cold." I say. He laughs .
"No, just lay down." He says. I go lay down on the blanket, so to have him next to me.
" What are we doing?" I ask.
" Lookin at the stars." He says. I look back up. The stars. Far away from the pain. They're lucky. Don't have to sleep with one eye open, watching their back every second of every day.
Far away... I think... Somewhere far away like Beth. She doesn't have to suffer no more.
Beth's a star.
A bright shinning star.🌟