Alexandria..

•Hope's p.o.v.•

I was starin outside the window, nest to Carl in the car. It was me, Carl, Judith, Rick and Michonne in the car. I notice everything. I notice the trees. How kids would climb up them and laugh loudly to the swinging front to back. I very little make a sad smile appear, knowin those kids could be anywhere to dangerous now. The road, the grass, the houses. Few walkers occasionally, but nothing to ... Happy. I sigh. This is a sad world, a sadder world than before. I felt the car halt to a stop, and look over to my side to see Carl very little smiling. He looks as me, I nod. I open the door, leaving it open for him to get out as well. Real..?

•Carl's p.o.v.•
I get out the car, watching my dad pick up Judith and slightly kissing her. I look back to what appears to be a small torn up house. I see somebody in the window and as soon as someone passes, she vanishes. I squint my eyebrows together in a know, very confused. I shake It off. Soon the doors pull open and where in Alexandria...

•Hope's p.o.v.•
I notice Carl look back to a torn up house. I could also see the figure, but rather not talk about it. The gates pull open, and we walk in.
" I brought dinner." say Daryl. I notice him have a possum in his hands. I smirk. Nice shot. I was zoned out, but as far as I heard, this lady Deanna, was in charge. She was giving us all jobs and interviewing us. I wasn't interested, but was given a slight nudge in the shoulder by Jay. He gave me a glaring view. I shrug my shoulders, waving him off.
I walk around the room, looking out the window. I was last for an interview. Wonder why.
" You can sit." she says. She was filming this which I had no idea why, but I was going to figure it out. There's...... something. I just know it.
" I go near the chair, smirking as I sit... On the floor. She looks at me.
"Yes?" I ask.
" What did you do before all this?" she asks, getting to the questions.
"Oh you know, the usual, get beat, barely eat, head to school, clean. Natural. And you?" I ask sarcastic. She gave me an apologetic look. I shrugged it off. I walk up to her.
"Why are you so intreated in this group?" what do we have from the rest? We were all human. Some are chaotic now, some are DEAD. We're all going to die, and you just don't want to believe it." I say through gritted teeth.
" Good-bye." I say, and walk right out the door. Well, that went well. Aaron came up to me, and brought me to the rest of the group. I walked Inside and looked at the group setting in for bedtime. Rick was different. Shaved his beard, and cut his hair. i look him, mouth slightly dropped.
"Wow!" I say. i look around and yawn, walking upstairs. I look for an empty bedroom. I found a nice simple one. Dresses full of clothes, nice folded bed sheets.
" You ok?" asks Jay. I jumped due to his out of nowhere presence.
" Yeah, just tired. I'm going to go take a quick shower." I say, he nods, leaving the room. I walk over to the dresser. It had a small mirror on top. I pick it up and look at my face. It's noting like it was. Got skinner to where you can see my cheek bones and jaw line. It was dirty. Like really dirty, to where I look 3 shades darker. My hair has grown little. It's a little past my boob. My eyes had dark circles under it, from lack of sleep. I rub my face with my free hand. I put Down the mirror, disgusted by the dirty image I just saw. I open the top draw, seeing underwear and gladly take a pair out. I close it and open the drawer beside it. It had bras. I grab a sports bra. I close that draw and look through the other bottom two from the top two. They were shirts and jeans. I can never sleep with jeans on, so I close that drawer and open the last one, from that one. It had shorts. I grab me a pair of boy shorts, I never liked the shorts girls wore. They bowed to much. Then I grab a whit tank top and head to the bathroom. I notice towels in the cabinet and grab it settin it on the toilet. I strip my clothes off, leaving me exposed to the cool air. I look in the mirror, this time body length. It sure as hell looks like I haven't eaten in days. I turn on the water. Soon steam was everywhere. It covered the mirror . I looked clean, and felt clean. I sigh, feeling my body relax from the tensing knots it had before the warm water hitting it. And don't let me get started in my legs. I HAD A RAZOR ! I shaved, and it felt as smooth as Judith's bare face. I twist the towel on my head and unlock the door, picking up my dirty- DIRTY- clothes and open the door, the cool air hits my face, and I look into the hallway to see Daryl climbing up the stairs. He looks at me and smiles.
"See you had your shower." he says. I nod. Walkin past him and yelling out.
"HELL YEAH!" I say shutting the door.