Epilogue = Not so much of a dream anymore

I felt a hand slowly combing through my hair. I squeezed my eyes shut and then opened them, looking at my surroundings. Turns out, I had fallen asleep on Springtrap. I hummed and looked up, seeing his face. His eyes were closed but his hand had been softly running its fingers through my hair, taking out any knots. He suddenly opened up his eyes and seen me admiring his face. "Good afternoon sleepy head."
He joked, putting on a sly smirk. My eyes widened at what he said. "Afternoon?! What do you mean afternoon?" I said, now wide awake. "It's 4:36pm y/n, you've been asleep all day. Did you have any more dreams of me~?" Springtrap flirted, showing his teeth a little as he smiled. "WHAT?!-" I was interrupted by a sudden pain in my stomach, putting my hands around my stomach to maybe calm the pain. Luckily, it wasn't as bad as earlier.

The pain was short and went away after a few seconds. I relaxed, leaning back into Springtraps arms. He had stopped combing through my hair with his finger and ruffled with my hair, messing it up a little. "Hey!! Don't do that!" I said, trying to fix it back up. Springtrap only laughed at me and messed it up again once I had fixed it. I chuckled a little and messed up the fur on his head, making it stick up and get a frizzy. I laughed at the funny look Springtrap gave me and he chuckled in response, trying to fix it. I sat up, my legs now at Springtraps sides. I began to make a mini mow hawk on top of Springtraps head with his hair, clasping all his fur and sticking it up.

I laughed at the outcome. He game me an unamused face but I could tell that he was trying his hardest not to smile. I giggled and draped my arms around his neck, giving him a swift kiss on the cheek and resting my head on his shoulder. I could tell he was surprised due to his stiffness but then he loosened up a little, slowly wrapping his arms around me and pulling me in tighter. That's when I noticed when I looked down, a little bunny tail that was slightly wagging side to side. I tried to hold in my laughter by covering my mouth with my hand but it very obviously broke into a laughing fit that concluded of me falling backwards onto the bed.

"What are you laughing at, woman?!" Springtrap said, a slight pink reaching his face. "Y-your tail! It's wagging!!" I managed to say through my uncontrollable laughter. Springtrap looked over his shoulder to see it was wagging still and quickly looked back around, his face burning a bright red.
This made me laugh harder, rolling over while trying to let myself even get one breath in. Then suddenly, Springtrap grabbed me and swiftly but quickly pulled me upwards, close to his face. Then, I was pulled into a kiss.

Not something I was expecting from him, obviously, but I didn't fight it. I leaned more into it in fact. His hands softly caressed my face as mine did the same. We soon parted, my face as red as a tomato. "I've wanted to do that for a while now." Springtrap said, scratching the back of his head with a nervous smile on his face. "I was just about to say the same thing." I told, giving him a soft smile as we remained keeping eye contact.
He smiled back at me and pulled me into another kiss, us both giggling at ourselves as we softly kissed and held each other.

___________________________
End of Chapter Forty-Four.

I'd like to say that this book has come to an end. Thank you for all the fellow people who stayed till the end! I may still update this book but for now, it's completed!
I really enjoyed writing this book and am willing to create the next one! So please, stay with me and read my other books too! But for now,

I hope you enjoyed this book!
Stay tuned~

Words: 697