It was all a dream...

I woke up in a sweat. My eyes were wide open and I was breathing heavily. But I felt nothing. 'What..?' I thought, looking at myself. The holes in my chest weren't there. I felt my head and it was perfectly fine. No ringing, pain, tears or anything.
I looked at my phone and checked the time. It read 6:53 am. 'Okay what the fuck is happening right now?!?' I asked myself, getting up. But then I realized I was in the clothes that I was wearing like, two or three weeks ago. 'Wait... what..?' I thought, tugging on my pant legs and sleeves. I picked up my phone again and went into my messages with Kylee, Peyton, and Paxton. 'Where did they go..?' I scrolled through and found no sign of me messaging them at all since I got here.

I checked the date and time. Then I seen.
'Oh.. my.. FUCKING.. GOD.. THAT WAS ALL A DREAM?!? ME AND SPRINGTRAP? Matt-? My injuries.. that shooter.. it was all a dream?' I thought, plopping myself down on my bed again.
I scratched the side of my head but flinched. Then I remembered that nothing actually happened and continued to scratch it. It was July 13th again. The day after I came to live with Delilah.. and Nick... and Springtrap. 'No no no.. i must be going crazy. This happened in my dream too! I hit my head off a wall and started to dream.. and then woke up and.. and.. no, no! If I go downstairs, Springtrap will be his flirty self! That's it! We are still.. no.. shit..' "FUCK!" I yelled,
not realizing that Delilah was still in the house. I covered my mouth and began to go through all my messages.

'I don't have Matt.. I don't even have that Teddy bear that I got for my birthday..' I thought, standing up and walking to my closet. But I then felt a pain in my foot and fell to the ground in pain. 'Shit.. this isn't healed.. like it was in that dream..' I thought, carefully getting up and started to get changed into some none-sweaty clothes and limped out of my room, going downstairs into the kitchen.
When I got there, I seen Delilah sitting at the table and Springtrap was once again, cooking something on the stove with his apron on. Springtrap caught me spying on them and gave a deep chuckle.

"Good morning y/n. How's your foot?" He asked, giving me an evil grin.
"I-it's fine.." I mumbled, limping over to the table and sitting down. Delilah scooted over to me and hugged my arm, holding it tight. I guess she was still tired because it was only 6am and it was still pretty dark out. Nick had left I guess and it was just us on a Wednesday morning.
(I wanted to include that so you know what day it is lol.)
_______

We had all eaten breakfast and I was sitting on the couch, trying to rethink everything. 'So.. me and Matt never had sex, I haven't even met him yet.. Springtrap and I are not dating.. I never got shot.. I never got my birthday gift.. I never broke down in front of Springtrap..
I haven't met Harry yet.. I haven't texted my friends yet.. this whole morning is going completely different that in the dream. I think that this is the part of my life where confusion can't even tell what's going on..' I thought, bring my hand to my chin, resting my head on the palm on my hand.

'So.. does that mean that Springtrap doesn't love me? At all? What a shame... this whole thing is turning one sided..' I thought, feeling the couch way down on the right side of me. "What's on your mind? Your different today. Not your.. cheery self, I guess." Springtrap said, resting his elbows on his knees and looking at me with an unamused face. It was like he didn't want to be asking me this question but he did it anyways. "I..umm.. it's just that last night, I had a strange dream.. it was like I was awake for a month but I actually wasn't. If that makes any sense..?" I exclaimed, sighing and leaning back into the couch.
Delilah's was up in her room on a call with someone so she couldn't really bother us at the moment.

"Nope. No sense at all." Springtrap joked, looking away from me and down.
"Well.. it seemed like I was fully awake in the dream. And everything seemed so real.. in the dream it seemed like I was awake for 4 or 5 weeks but I guess I really wasn't." I tried my best to explain the dream, thinking about all the events that happened. It's like someone was writing the whole thing and didn't like how it was going so they just mixed it up and 'woke me up' from a deep slumber like nothing ever happened for the past few chapters.
"What was the dream about?" That question really made me question if I should tell him or not. I guess I should.. but I could leave some parts out.

"Well.. it was about me, Delilah, and you. Maybe a bit of Nick but overall just you guys. You weren't as murdery and Delilah was just.. herself.. I guess. All these crazy things started happening. Like I got shot! A few times! Can you believe that?" I ranted, making weird hand signs with my hands and sitting up. "I wasn't as murdery? Really? I couldn't ever imagine." Springtrap chuckled, leaning back into the couch, getting into a comfortable position. I laughed a bit and leaned back aswell. I never thought I would be able to talk to THIS Springtrap without a second of him trying to constantly hurt or kill me.

But, that thought took a bite of dust as Springtrap pulled out a knife from under him and tried to stab me with it.
I immediately moved out of the way and let it stab into the couch. "JESUS SPRINGTRAP!!" I yelled, scooting away from him on the couch. He just chuckled and put the knife down on the table.
"Whattt???" He played, trying to get closer to me. "You just tried to kill me. Again! Don't think I won't call the police on you. Or tell Dave." I threatened, flipping him off.

"Don't you dare. I WILL kill you." Springtrap threatened back, only sounding a lot more angrier. "Oh yeah? Wanna bet?" I played, standing up and walking towards the house phone, jokingly dialing in a random number.
Springtrap angrily stomped up to me and before I could do anything, he snatched the phone away from my hand and looked at the number. "Oh you little bitch. This isn't even his number dumbass" Springtrap harshly slammed the phone back onto its charging port and gave me a angry look.
"No shit. I wasn't going to call anyone. Your just too STUPID to realize that!"
I shouted, turning my back on him and walking away.

I heard him growl and stomp up behind me. He grabbed me and threw me over his shoulder, making me yelp in surprise and he marched on over to the couch.
I was thrown on it and he grabbed my ankle, making me wince in pain.
"S-Stop!! That hurts!!" I yelled, trying to shake my foot out of his grasp. Instead I kicked him in the face, only angering him more. Instead of doing anything else to me, he pinned down my arms and put his knees on my legs, holding me still.
I winced at the pain in both my legs but I was shushed by Springtrap. "Shut up woman! I don't want Delilah to hear your ugly screams!" Springtrap angrily said, tightening his hands around my wrists and squeezing hard.

I tried to keep my voice silent as I endured the pain that Springtrap was putting me through. 'How the fuck did I ever love him in that dream?!' I thought, tightly shutting my eyes. Once Springtrap stopped squeezing my wrists, they were badly bruised. He got off of me and sat back down on the couch, scoffing at me.
'I've had enough of this shit.'
I got up, got close enough to him and
SMACKED him right across the face.
It might have hurt my wrists and hand but it was all worth it because of his face after.

"DONT TOUCH ME EVER AGAIN YOU SICK FUCK." I yelled. His face was absolutely priceless. I walked off and upstairs, into the bathroom where the first aid kit was and remembered the dream again. 'This was used so many times in it..' I thought, putting it on the counter and opening it up. I stuck my wrists under some cold water for a few minutes and took them out to dry them. It numbed the pain quite a bit but I was still annoyed that I was even in pain at the moment. What did I do to even deserve having a psycho bunny on my tail all the time.

I dried my wrists and took out a bandage from the kit and began to wrap my wrists up. Once I was done, I placed the med kit back and walked out of the bathroom and into my room.

___________________________
End of Chapter Thirty-Three.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!!
Ikr! What a twist!
Stay tuned~

Words: 1592