You what...?

When I woke up, I wasn't on the couch anymore. In fact, I was in my room with my blanket over me. I looked over to my nightstand and seen my phone. I grabbed it and read '11:34' 'oh wow. I must have been asleep for a while then..' I thought, putting the phone back onto the nightstand and pushing the blanket off of me. I tip-toed to my door and opened it fast so that it wouldn't creak so loudly, and started to quietly walk through the hall and down the stairs.

When I reached the floor again, I seen no one in the kitchen so I walked into the living room to be met with a very tired looking Springtrap. Then I was reminded, how I freaked out at him yesterday. I began to feel a kind of.. guilt. He then looked over at me and he shot up from his lazy position into more of a proper one.
"Y/n!-" "I'm sorry springy. I shouldn't have lashed out on you yesterday.." I apologized, leaning back into a wall and interlocking my hands behind my back.

"It's not your fault y/n. I was getting into your business when I shouldn't have. I'm sorry." Springtrap explained, standing up and walking over to me.
"But I still shouldn't have acted that way so therefore, I'm sorry." I looked down to my feet when I heard him quietly coming closer. "Forget about it, It's alright
y/n." Springtrap softly put a hand on my shoulder and rubbed his thumb on it gently. "Is there a way I can make it up to you..?" I whispered, just loud enough for him to hear. "No. No need for that. It's okay y/n." Springtrap put his other hand on the back of my head and pushed me into him, making me lean my forehead against his chest.

I wrapped my arms around Springtrap and leaned more into him, practically putting all my weight onto him and letting him just take it. Then I felt him pick me up and bring me over to the couch. He sat me down and then sat beside me, wrapping an arm around me.

"I had sex with Matt." Was all I said, waiting for Springtrap to say something.

"You.. what.?" He stuttered. I felt his grip on me tighten as he slowly looked down at me. "That's what I was afraid to tell you.." I whispered, looking up at him.
He looked back at me in shock, like I had just stabbed him in the heart a million times. I felt guilty. I was guilty. I felt his arm unwrap itself from me and I watched as he got up. "S-Springtrap! Wait!" I called out to him. "I.. I don't even know what to say to you, y/n. I thought I.. I-I thought I.. you know what. Never mind. Goodnight." I could just sense the hurt and pain Springtrap felt at this moment. It hit me right in the gut and I thought I seen it coming. Apparently it hit harder than ever before.

"L-look! I'm sorry! I didn't know at the time what I was doing a-and.. I.. I thought I liked him! But I didn't.. I-I like-!"
But, I was cut off before I got to finish.
"Just be quiet. I should have killed you before anything ever happened!" Springtrap snapped, turning around and giving me the most blood curling, hurt, and fearful eyes I have ever seen. He may be an animatronic, but he gives off emotion like a human being. I knew that if he could cry, he would be already.

"P-please!! Just listen to me!" I ran up to him and got in front of him, blocking his way. I grabbed his hand and held it.
"I-I-" before I could get anything in, he squeezed my hand hard, making me wince in pain. But I had to just go with it and embrace myself for it because it could only get worse as he squeezed harder. I had tears falling down my cheeks.
"I don't want to hear it y/n! This has been fun and all, but this is the last straw I.. I thought I loved you!" Springtrap shouted, harshly letting my hand go as he looked at me with anger.

He began to push me out of his way and up the stairs. I was shocked at this bit of information. 'He.. loves me..? Is he the one who Elizabeth was talking about..? Is that why he teased me when he told me that he knew who it was..? Is that why he decided not to kill me..?" I thought. All of these possible clues began to run through my mind. I started to hyperventilate, holding onto my chest and slightly scratching my skin with my fingernails.
"I-I love you too." I managed to say through deep breaths, trying to control myself.

Springtrap stopped himself from going up any further. "Y-you what..?" He stuttered, shocked at my words. He turned around right before I fell to the ground, breathing heavily and trying my best to calm myself down. He ran to me and sat me up, caressing my cheeks and rubbing his thumbs on them, trying to calm me down. I closed my eyes, tears still streaming down my face and managed to slow down my breathing through his touch.

I put my hands on his, leaning my head into his hands while my breathing went back to normal. "I love y-you too." I whispered, wrapping my hands around his neck and pulling him into a tight hug.
I heard him nervously and excitedly chuckle, wrapping his arms around me.
"I-I wanted to say, I thought I liked Matt.. but I never realized that I loved you more. He's nothing compared to you. Your not the killer bunny that I had met all those years ago. You care for me. I thought I would never find that. I love you. S-so much. I can't believe that I hadn't realized that before. Matt is just some stupid guy that I thought I liked. Your the one Springtrap.. I hate that I hadn't told you sooner. I'm so sorry.." I explained. Tears started to stream down my face again and his grip tightened on me.

"I don't care about what you did with Matt anymore. As long as I have you, that's all I need." Springtrap said, twirling one of my strands of hair in his fingers. Before I could even begin to say anything else, I was pulled into a deep, loving kiss.
Springtrap held my head in place so that I couldn't escape, and I caressed his face in my hands.
___________________________
End of Chapter Twenty-Two

I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Beware of the next, because things are about to get spicy.🌶️ 🥵 ( ͡~ ͜ʖ ͡°)

Words: 1163