Garbage bunny

You had finally found yourself a job after your parents wanted you to start making your own money and were on your way there at the moment. You sent a job application to Fazbears Fright and you got hired. So, here you were, walking in through the doors of it.

They had given you a tour of the place yesterday and knew where you were going. As soon as you sat down in your office chair, you immediately checked the cameras so make sure everything was in check and where it was supposed to be.

You then sat back in your chair and relaxed a bit. It was just you here. You, all alone. Or so you thought.

"Escape while you still can..."

Jesus fucking Christ!
I spun around and no one was there. Then I went back to my original position and was met with a gross, mossy and rotting chest. I looked up and seen an animatronic. It was green with broken bits and pieces and smelled absolutely deadly. Wires stuck out of its holes and half its left ear was gone.

"Run while you still can dear~"

Was all it said before I took off running into the halls. I could hear it's loud footsteps running after me. I turned a quick corner and heard it smash into the wall with a groan. I ran off back to the office and look for the button that closed the door. When you finally found it, you heard the loud stomps coming your way and you pressed the button and shut the door.

But it's hand got under the door before it could close, slowly sliding it up."Get away from me!" I yelled, pressing the button multiple times, smashing his hand down until he took it out.

"Stupid girl! Open the door!"
Springtrap yelled from the other side, banging on the door. Then suddenly he tore through the door and I ran into the janitors closet in the office, locking the door and hiding in some of the shelves. I heard banging on the door and I began to cry silently, trying not to make noise.

It suddenly then stopped, and I heard the footsteps walk away. I looked at my watch and seen it was only 12am.
There is no way I'm coming back here.
I QUIT.
You thought, rubbing your eyes.

_______________________________

HEYYYYYYYY!!! Ik this chapter is gory but the next will be longer.

Words: 409