A/N: IMPORTANT!!

Please do read this! It's very important and will depend on either I continue this book or not!

Okay, as much as I love adding to this book, I feel like I'm not getting anywhere with it. I will continue to write chapters of course but I need an opinion on a new book. It will be another Springtrap x fem!reader but they are two completely different plots. Please, either vote for the one you like best or don't vote at all if you want me to continue this book thoroughly.
I would like you to comment your opinions in the comments so I know what you guys think.

PLOT #1

Recently, your grandfather had died and you inherited his everything because you were practically the only family member left in this messed up family. You and him were close, so I guess that's why he decided to give everything to you.
Now, you live in the riches and have nothing to worry about. But, you've gotten bored with your life and decide to take on a job and be responsible for watching over the Fazbear Frights entertainment franchise. Working on your first night, you thought this was easy money. as if you weren't already showering in wealth. But, your whole job turned upside down when an old, mutted, animatronic bunny started to cause chaos during your shifts. He had weird and disgusting needs but if you wanted to stay alive, you needed to fulfill your responsibilities.

PLOT #2

You had moved into your new house about a month ago and everything was going smoothly. The only hard part was finding a job that payed well enough to continue to live under your good conditions. Your were getting tight on money and you would take any job offered to you by hand. When you stumbled over a little franchise named
"Fazbears Fright", you considered it for a while. You never normally believed in ghosts but the lore and terror this place had behind it truly frightened you. Dead children and poor souls being stuffed into suits by a psycho killer did not sound like something you'd want to get into. But, the money was something that you did. Of course them being low on staff members quickly employed you and you were stuck doing night shifts from 10pm to 6am for 180 bucks a night. Your nights only worsened when a bunny stumbled upon your existence and thought it would be entertaining to toy with you until you break.

Please, give me feedback on either I should continue this story or start one of these.

I would also like to shoutout:
TuanaDragon

For their loyalty in this book and coming all this way with me. Their positive and hilarious comments have really driven me to write this book and I am extremely grateful for that.

Sincerely,
Yuma.
____________________________