You taste amazing

Before I knew it, I was picked up and slammed against the wall, harshly making out with Springtrap. He had shoved his tongue into my mouth and we fought for dominance. He won obviously. How could I win against his lustful and hungry ass.
His hands slid their way down to my thighs, squishing them as he recklessly kissed me. "S-Springtrap.. agh!" I moaned and winced as he slightly bit my lip, drawing a little bit of blood.

He made his way down to my neck, kissing and sucking it, leaving bruising and hickeys. His hands reached my ass and began to squeeze them as I whimpered in pleasure. I was then taken from the wall and Springtrap bring me upstairs, having slight make out sessions a few times on the way up.
We reached my room, closing the door and locking it behind us. He set me down on my bed and got on top of me. His eyes were glowing with lust and hunger.

He kissed me again, sliding his tongue into my mouth. We fought for dominance again but this time, I won. I pushed him off of me, then got on top of him and cupped his face, kissing him. He put his hands on my waist and began to make me grind on him as I kissed him. "Y/n.. your so beautiful." Springtrap managed to get out as I parted from his lips for air. I chuckled at his complement
and went in to kiss him again. But, he grabbed my wrists and got on top of me.
He held my hands up above me with one hand and started to slide the other up my shorts and into my panties, playing with my clit.

"Springtrap.. please." I moaned, making him smirk at me. "Tell me what you want y/n." He teased, knowing all too well what I wanted. "Put them in.. please Springtrap..!" I whispered, trying my best not to be too loud cause Delilah or Nick could hear. "Good girl." Springtrap said. He then shoved a finger into me harshly, pumping in and out of me.
"Gah.! Springy!! Mmh.." I moaned. He kissed me to shut me up and began to pump faster, making me loudly moan into his mouth.

I soon felt a knot in my stomach, and felt that it was going to break soon. "I-I'm going t-to-" I stuttered, just barely being able to get a word out due to him kissing me. "Ah, Ah, Ah.. not until I say so."
Springtrap chuckled, stopping his fingers right before I reached my end. I whined that he had stopped but before I could get another word out, he stuffed two fingers into me, making me feel the need to arch my back. I moaned, making Springtrap pump his fingers through me deeper and faster. I tried to get my hands free and when I did, they immediately pushed Springtraps head down and I kissed him, moaning and whimpering into his mouth.

"Cum for me y/n.." Springtrap whispered, parting from our kiss. I let my sticky liquid onto his fingers, making him chuckle and move some parts of hair out of my face. He took his fingers out of my shorts and separated them, creating bridges of my cum in between his fingers.
He then licked them with his excessively long tongue, sucking off all of the juices on them and then kissed me. I could taste the bitterness of myself on his tongue as he slid his way into my mouth. We parted, making a bridge of saliva from our mouths.

He then started to slide off my shorts and panties, throwing them off to the side.
I gave him a 'what are you doing?' Look, raising an eyebrow and he smirked at me.
"I'm not finished just yet y/n." Springtrap said, kissing my forehead and making his way down to my womanhood.
I sat up, watching as he slid his long tongue out of his mouth and jammed it into my soaking entrance. I quickly covered my mouth with my hand, trying to suppress moans from coming out of my mouth.

I heard Springtrap chuckled as he went deeper inside of me. Soon, he had his whole tongue inside of me and was pumping it in and out and a god speed, making my eyes role to the back of my head. I felt a hand gently pull my hand down from my mouth and when I looked, it was Springtraps. "I want to hear your lovely voice y/n." Springtrap said, making his tone of voice a more.. seducing and deep, sexy tone. he then picked up his pace, making me whimper and moan in pleasure. I felt that same knot in my stomach when he went deeper, hitting my g-spot, making my voice go louder. He chuckled and continued to hit that spot until I reached my limit. I came all over his tongue, tilting my head back. I couldn't bare to look at the mess I might have made.

I felt Springtrap take his tongue out, putting it back into his mouth. He smirked at my embarrassed figure and climbed on top of me. He began to kiss and suck my neck again, leaving more marks of his. I silently whimpered at this and tilted my head back more, giving him more space to leave his marks. He put a finger to my clit and rubbed it, making my whimpers a bit louder. He slid his tongue across my neck and moved a hand to the clip of my bra, undoing it and sliding it off of me.

Springtrap lifted my shirt, revealing my breast. He moved his hand from my clit to my breasts and cupped them, sucking on one and playing and squeezing the other.
"Your so gorgeous y/n.. you look so delicious.. all tired and vulnerable. I could eat you up right here." Springtrap played, squeezing my breasts as he talked. I tilted my head forward, looking at him with exhausted eyes.
I brought his face closer to mine, caressing his face with my hands and brought him into a gentle kiss.

He kissed back, seeming to get that I didn't want to be dominated or anything like that. Just a regular kiss. I brought my hands from his cheeks to his forehead, softly swaying my thumb on his forehead before giving it a gentle kiss. That seemed to make him melt on top of me. He gave me a dazy smile, looking like a big goof and giving me lidded eyes. I giggled at his silly expression and kissed all over his face, making him go all loose and silly.
I smiled at him and pressing my forehead to his.

"I love you springy." I whispered, closing my eyes. "I love you too y/n." Springtrap whispered back, shutting his eyes, and leaning into me, giving me a soft and short kiss on the lips.
___________________________
End of Chapter Twenty-Three

Shoutout to @TuanaDragon because they have been really motivational and kind to me and my story! And for giving me good laughs at their comments!
☺️
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Words: 1209