"Y/n..." He breathed my name onto my lips, letting his forehead rest against mine with closed eyes. Sparks travelled up spine and leaned into his warm body. I didn't get to rest against him for long because he yanked me closer by waist of my apron, and flipped us around, digging his head into my neck with a yearning embrace. Clinging to and completely swallowing my form. He took a deep breath and nosed my skin, I sighed at the feeling of him so close again.
"Missed you... so bad." He mumbled in between kisses that gradually had my knees weakening. I held onto the fabric around his waist, my cheeks getting hotter and hotter as he nibbled on my skin. Gently capturing the soft skin between his teeth. "Me too." I replied, sleepy eyes gazing over his shoulder as his tongue worked the flesh of my throat. I wished I could stay like this forever, swimming in the feeling of him. Drowning under his embrace.

Jungkook stepped in between my legs, held onto the sides of my face and kissed me again. My hair got entangled in his hands as we blissfully kissed, head tilted, and eyes closed. A feeling exploding like light in my stomach, a sense of comfort in his lips and passionate touch. My hands raked through his silky hair and drew it back from his forehead. I smiled against his lips and admired his eyes.
"Your hair, it's so long." I breathed in awe and slight disbelief. His eyes scrunched at me, and I suddenly noticed the heavy bags under his eyes, dark and sleep deprived. A stark contrast to his happy eyes. "I know."
My smile faded at the realization of just how exhausted and overworked he was, but I hid it with another kiss that he couldn't resist. The light dimmed inside my stomach and instead a knot of worry formed. He had been away from me for so long, I hadn't been able to keep an eye on him. Make sure he was okay.

I cupped his cheek. The soft swell of it, the fine hairs atop the smooth skin, the beautiful scar, and the blazing fire. An equal fire burned inside of my head, making me feel dizzy and hot from all the kissing. Every ounce of my body burned and yearned for him. However, my brows were tightly pulled together; I couldn't help but remember. So, as he kissed my cheek, I asked him. "Jungkook?"
He hummed back, tracing the shell of my ear with his thumb. I swallowed the lump in my throat. "Next week... I- I don't know if you forg-" My sentence was cut short by the bell. Someone entered Mr. Yang's restaurant. I pulled horrified away to look at Jungkook, staring into his eyes until the next words rang out.
"Y/n-ah?" It was Marina.

Then I heard her steps and realized I was absolutely fucked. Marina had been in the back before and was not afraid to come looking for me. I quickly pushed Jungkook off me with an apologetic expression, leaving a single last kiss on his confused pout before I ran out to the counter. Marina stood just outside the door, and I almost collided with her, before I managed to halt with my heels. I looked at her with wide eyes, my heart pounding in my ears. "Marina." I said.
"Y/n?" She said back, eyeing me with a skeptical look up and down. "Hi, um. Are you okay? You look a little... hot and sweaty." She pointed at my forehead were a piece of hair clung to my skin. Surprised I dapped my forehead, indeed finding it rather sticky, and letting out a curse before I plastered on a smile. "NO! No, I'm fine. Just moving some heavy boxes. That's all." Marina pushed her lips forward and shrugged.

"Oh that's fine, I can help." She said, already moving towards the back. I quickly darted in front of her and put my hands onto her shoulders and pushed her back with a wide and unnatural smile. She stared at me like I was a madman. "It's fine really! I'm already finished! You really don't need to."
Inside my brain was screaming for help, the alarm going off like a loud beeping noise. Marina was suspicious enough already as was. All the times where an extra glass had been standing on my dinner table, and all my terrible excuses for why I couldn't hang out when in reality I had plans with Jungkook, should've been reason enough. I was sure Marina had some theory going on about me and Dae-Hyun, which I would deny out into the ends of the universe.