22. 'Thought You Will be Happy'

En başından başla

The two Omegas peaked out of the kitchen finding Anita standing by the dining table, already talking to the other Alphas. Apo turned back to his counter fixing the plates.

Don’t let her get to you,” Tong murmured, tossing the large salad.

She won’t, not today,” Apo replied, a first smile on his
face. The Omegas grabbed the ready plates and headed to the living room.

Dinner is ready!,” Apo called out. All four Alphas came to the table. Mile put Nolan in his high chair, between him and Apo. Tong sat on the other side of Apo, next to Pong and watched Anita go back into the living room.

However she soon returned, sporting her trademark smirk. Ping sat on the other side of Mile while Anita took her seat between Ping and Pong.

Delicious Sweetheart,”

Mile beamed at his Omega, taking a bite of his steak, loving that beautiful smile Apo had for him.

Dada!,” Nolan chirped, making the big Alpha kiss his
forehead.

Tong watched as Anita rolled her eyes. Dinner continued smoothly with small talk, followed by a beautiful caramel apple cheesecake Apo made for his Alpha. They sang happy birthday and Mile blew out the candles before
he practically ate half of the cake by himself.

Mile you’re going to have a stomach ache.” Apo
laughed, watching his big Alpha finished his third piece.

This is divine Apo, thank you,” Ping complemented,
finishing his own piece.

Thank you Phi,” The Omega stood. “I’ll go get you a
glass of milk,”

Apo told Mile, kissing his lover’s forehead on his way towards the kitchen.

“I think it should be gift time!,” Tong cheered.

What?! No, come on, I don’t need anything,” Mile protested as Apo promptly returned with his milk.

Thank you Po,”

Yup, come on.” Pong insisted. He stood, pulled his brother up, and took him towards the backyard. Apo
smiled when he heard Mile yelp and hug Pong.

Po! Did you see the new grill?!,” Mile said running
back inside, ecstatic like a pup on Christmas.

Yes, it's the huge one you wanted, with the deep fryer
attached,” Apo stated, watching Mile hug Pong again and Tong.

Ping came forward then and handed Mile a large wooden box.

Hard to follow a new grill, but I know you’ve had your eye on this Mile,”

Mile opened it to find a high end, saw-back black machete, personalised along with the sheath.

Holy shit Ping.. could have used this today,” Mile joked
Lifting the blade from the box, eyes gazing over it, smirk firmly in place.

What happened today? Why would you need that?,” Apo asked, suddenly worried. His light brown eyes looking all over the Alpha but irritated Mile was still in his uniform when he wanted to expect his lover’s body for damage.

Nothing Sweetheart, I’m ok, I promise,” Mile cooed
quickly. He placed the blade back into the box and hugged Ping.

“I love it, thank you,” Ping smirked, knowing Mile better than most, he hadn’t been worried.