Chapter 62: Liang Han: The Sun Strikes the West and Comes Out!

Start from the beginning

people around them who listened felt that Jiang's words were also quite reasonable, although they all disliked Liang Han, but they had not let the injury test really look a little weak.

Gao Shidong looked at her coldly, "What do you know as a woman and a Taoist family!" Is it not possible for anything to be decided by Liang Han? The victim still insisted on not allowing the injury to be treated, saying that it was to examine the injury, but this was clearly a humiliation! Komatsu was hurt by him, so why should he be fooled by him. But it was an injury test, followed by a strong wind, and there was an old man Guo to testify, was it not enough?

Liang Tiesheng said, "There is no need to argue anymore." Liang Han, you first follow me to my house and wait for the news. If you really did this, I must not spare you! "As for the ancestral hall, he can't easily let Liang Han go.

In this regard, Gao Shidong was a little unhappy, but he also did not say anything because of his identity as the village chief.

"Okay." Liang Han happily agreed, and at this time he could not be allowed to resist, "However, for the sake of fairness, I hope that one more person will examine the injury with Uncle Guo."

Some people in the crowd were dissatisfied: "Why do you even suspect Uncle Guo!"

Liang Han smiled: "I don't doubt him, but this is the most just act, in case there are some psychological dark doubts about Uncle Guo and Gao Song joining forces to pit me after finding out the results, I am also thinking about his old man's innocence." "As for whether your heart is dark or not, it depends on the result." If they really joined forces to pit him, he would show them in the dark.

His words made many people dissatisfied, although Uncle Guo was half a doctor, but he was also very important to Dongluo Village, so he was very respected. Many people would not allow Liang Han to say this.

Liang Tiesheng glared at him: "Don't talk nonsense, follow me." Liang Han's heart sank, he saw that Gao Song and his wife did not have any signs of nervousness when they heard that Uncle Guo was asked to check, so it was obvious that they were not afraid of checking at all. But if there is a real injury, I am afraid to check it just now. He did not believe that Takamatsu would cause injuries in front of Liang Dafeng, so this Uncle Guo was suspicious.

But Liang Tiesheng would not be partial to him, and the people in the village did not support him, so he could only see the tricks.

Fang Xiaodong watched the hilarity and did not plan to continue to follow the village chief's house, these hilarities were enough for him to be happy. When I got home and saw Zhang Dongcheng return, I said to him happily, "Guess what I saw today?"

Zhang Dongcheng laughed and spoiled: "Is it about Liang Han and Gao Song?"

"You know what!" Fang Xiaodong smiled and leaned over, "You don't know how lively it was at that time." Takamatsu says Liang Han wants to kill him, and Liang Han says Gao Song wants to frame him. Neither of them is a good thing, and the dog bites the dog with a mouth of hair!

"Liang Han said that he would examine the injury on the spot, but Chen Shi did not agree, and Gao Song looked weak and did not open his mouth, and he did not know whether it was true or pretended." He was different from the people in the village, he knew that Takamatsu was not a good thing at all, "I guess it is really Takamatsu who blames Liang Han, just look at them and don't dare to let the injury test." But then Gao Shidong's old thing appeared, directly sending Gao Song home, and now it seems that Liang Han is unlucky. Hearing Gao Shidong's name, Zhang Dongcheng dragged people into the house: "Tell me carefully what is going on."

Fang Xiaodong carefully told Zhang Dongcheng what he had heard and seen.

Zhang Dongcheng frowned and pondered after listening.