Chapter 83: Let's go into town!

After sending Zheng Zexing away, looking at their distant carriage, Zhang Qingzhu exaggerated his relief.

Xiao Shi looked unclear so, "Uncle Xiao Zhu? What happened to you?

Liang Han laughed when he saw it. In the whole meal, the small stones are the most comfortable to eat. While eating, he also looked like he was admiring the two guests. It looks a bit like taking people to eat.

As for Zhang Qingzhu, he was very restrained throughout the whole process, and even the delicious meals did not play much of a relief. However, because Liang Han has been helping him pick vegetables, there is no need to worry that he is not full.

Liang Han took his hand and walked toward the house: "Look at your nervousness." None of them identified him, what are you afraid of.

Zhang Qingzhu couldn't help it: "I'm just nervous, and I can't control it." The little stone beside him listened curiously, "Uncle Liang, who are those two people?" What is the identity? "Children don't need to know this." Liang Han was going to spend him first, "Didn't you make an appointment with Maizi to go fishing?" It's not too early now, are you still going? 

"Go." Little Stone also felt that it was time to go out, and had just been patronizing to listen to them. I knew I would go out and play after eating.

Running into the house, he grabbed his fishing rod and ran out to play.

When the two entered the room, Zhang Qingzhu said a little excitedly, "I really can't imagine that I actually ate at the same table as the county master!" I'm going to tell my brother that they must think I'm talking nonsense.

Liang Han smiled and said, "Look, I let you eat together, right?" How strange it is to eat with the county order, others can't meet it. Just this thing will make you show your posture.

Zhang Qingzhu felt that it was really rare, but he did not plan to say it and show off: "Or don't do it." We know it ourselves, the county grandfather did not show his identity, just did not want people to know. If I preach it, what if I make him angry. I'll just get excited myself.

Liang Han smiled and touched his head and handed him a piece of watermelon: "I really didn't expect that wheat seeds and potatoes could make such a big noise, even the county order was alarmed."

Zhang Qingzhu bit the watermelon and said, "Hey, you're not from our side." You have so much grain on your side, of course, you can't feel how much we need food on our side. As a native, he naturally understood this sense of joy even more: "Do you know how powerful this is, the grain that I usually can't even receive a hundred catties of grain can now be harvested?" It's like a harvest of two more people! Can they not be excited about a piece of land that can feed two more people? "Wait. If the potatoes are also harvested, they will be very excited.

Zhang Qingzhu was still very proud of Liang Han. These things are all brought by Liang Han, benefiting the people and allowing everyone to respect them. Now that he goes out, he will be warmly greeted by everyone, and Liang Han's previous things have not been mentioned at all, which of course feels very good.

Liang Han really underestimated the weight of grain in everyone's mind. Because you are a modern person, you will worry about the house but you will not worry about eating. So, he doesn't have that feeling of empathy.

However, if the movement was too great, Liang Han didn't think it was a good thing. He still wants to be low-key. I don't want to be stared at.

"Hey, you say, what does the county grandmaster mean by coming to you?" Just to make sure if the wheat seed is real? Zhang Qingzhu also used his imagination, "You have made good wheat seeds, and potatoes." You say, will the county grandmaster reward you? The government of people who have triplets has a reward, and you have found a new grain seed and this good wheat seed, which can benefit more people. I have to reward you for it. Liang Han smiled, "The