Chapter 40: Copper Coin Flashes Blind!

As Liang Han thought, the seller's business is going well. After the Third Young Master of the Lin Family heard the information that Fang Guan told him about bean sprouts, his interest became even greater.

Young Master Lin San originally came to see the bean sprouts Fangzi because of his brother, and it was not easy to eat vegetables with bitter cold. It's a great thing to add a cheap and affordable vegetable in the winter. And it would be even better if his brother could get the blue eye of Shangfeng because of this. And now, after hearing the information that Fang Guan said, he felt that it was quite profitable.

The next day, Fang Guan came to Liang Han's house again, and this time he brought a small house with him. Laughing and groaning, he said to Liang Han, "Brother Liang, you are disturbed again." 

"Fang Guan is polite." Liang Han invited people into the house, and there was a young man next to him.

Liang Han explained to Fang Zhongshen with a smile: "This is a brother in my clan, and I have asked him to help."

Liang Sidong smiled at Fang Guan in a restrained manner.

Liang Han went to their house early in the morning to find him, saying that he needed his help. There were few people in the village who really wanted to see Liang Han, and Liang Sidong was naturally not happy to be involved with Liang Han. Even more disdainful of his past behavior. It's just that Liang Han came to the door for help, and his father was not good at directly refusing, afraid of causing trouble to them after offending Liang Han, so he was so hard to be pulled by Liang Han to his home.

Liang Han was also a little helpless, and it was natural to write a contract to do business with Fang Guanshi, but he couldn't read. Although I don't think it's very likely that Fang Guan will design him, it is safer to find someone who can read to help him. In fact, it is more appropriate to find the village chief for this matter, both to be a witness and to be more aware of the specifications of the contract, but unfortunately, the village chief has something to go out. He could only go to find a literate person, and he heard Uncle Liang say Liang Sidong, so he went directly to him.

Fang Zhongshen didn't care that many people were here, he took out three deed letters from his arms: "This is the deed I wrote in advance, Brother Liang will see, if there is no problem, we will handle this matter." Liang Han took the deed and handed it directly to Liang Sidong, which was naturally for people who recognized words.

Fang Zhong reached out to Xiao Wei and motioned for him to put the box on the table, "This is the buyer's money, Brother Liang will take a look." "This kind of large amount of business is really not small if it is all copper coins, even if it is all Xuan Chong heavy treasure, it will cost 3,500 pieces, so there is still some silver in the box."

Liang Han opened the box and saw that there was not much reaction to see so much money, mainly because his brain had not yet turned. If it were replaced by a box of rmb, his heart would definitely be beating wildly.

The so-called heart of defense is indispensable, and Liang Han began to count the money carefully in front of everyone present. I didn't think at all that this move of mine would irritate Liang Sidong.

Liang Sidong had heard that Liang Han was looking for him because someone wanted to buy his fangzi and needed the help of a literate person. Although he had accidentally heard his mother and daughter-in-law talk about Uncle Liang's business, he did not pay much attention to it. Therefore, when Liang Han talked about the seller, he did not take it too seriously, but when he saw the number of three hundred and fifty pieces written on the deed, and the box of copper coins that could flash the blind eye, Liang Sidong was amazed in his heart: "I didn't expect that there would be so much money!"